Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump's new social media site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

Trump's new social media site Empty
PostSubject: Trump's new social media site   Trump's new social media site EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:19 am

Are you two going to join Trump's new site called SOCIAL that's going to start tomorrow? I think it's like FB or maybe Twitter. I think it's called TRUTH SOCIAL or something like that. I am so ignorant when it comes to things like this but was wondering if you two know anything about it or if you're going to join it.

Read in the EPOCH TIMES about how a Capitol policewoman beat one of the Trump supporters to death during Jan 6. Unbelievable. The woman (trump supporter) was UNCONSCIOUS, passed out on the ground and the policewoman came up and started beating her with a tree branch and then with her metal billy club, and kicking her and when friends and people around were trying to give her CPR the police were beating them and gassing them with pepper spray to make them stop! The woman died. Her family filed complaints and was told that an investigation revealed the treatment of her wasn't unreasonable so no one would be punished. This is scary ladies. Our country, WE, are in serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Trump's new social media site   Trump's new social media site EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:29 am

I haven't looked into his site. I am not sure whether I would or not. It depends on how it's set up. I did join the FB page for the American convoy that is starting up. Just to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Trump's new social media site   Trump's new social media site EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 3:03 pm

Oh let me know what you learn on that convoy site Connie. I'm so glad our truckers are doing that. This country...the world actually...couldn't exist without truckers. They are the backbone of our country and they have been treated terribly. Those poor truckers in Canada are being targeted financially and criminally by their govt. I always knew Trudeau was an ahole but now the whole world can see it too.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Trump's new social media site   Trump's new social media site EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 12:48 am

I will join. I know that anything President Trump is involved in I will trust.
Back to top Go down

Trump's new social media site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: