Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our OB dues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:20 am

Thank you Jude. She sends a hug right back to you.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 2:25 pm

Now the demon sonsofbitches are arresting those running so they cannot be on a ballot.
I cannot believe this is even our America.
Pedophiles going after our children in the schools teaching them to have sex and fist and how to put on a prophylactic and tell them they can have a sex change, illegals coming across our open border. And on and on.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 3:13 pm

I know, I know. Its unbelievable. We have to keep calling and writing our Senators and Representatives and keep voting for the most conservative people on the ballot. This is scary.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 7:50 pm

Speaking of eyes being screwed up. I got hand lotion in my eyes the other day and now they are all red and shadowed underneath. I have been putting ice on them and it is helping some. I wish I knew of a good eye wash. I used the one the wannabe eye doctor gave me and that made them worse.
SHIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 9:56 am

Try artificial tears...any brand...but if it doesn't have preservatives you can only use 3 times a day or you may cause further irritation.

If you buy the more expensive kind WITH PRESERVATIVES you can use them all day long. They cost about 10.00 for a box of 30 little tube like things. If you don't use the entire little tube in one day you have to throw it out and open a new one the next day.

Also you can get a box of LID SCRUBs for about 10.00 for a box of 30. Use those to wipe over your eyelids and under the eye.

I had to get both after my eye surgery. I LOVE them both. So soothing and helpful. But, IMO, the most important one to get is the lubricant eye drops. I got both at WalMart.

THERA TEARS dry eye therapy- lubricant eye drops- PRESERVATIVE FREE- 30 single use vials .. $10.00

OCuSOFT Lid Scrub- Original- eye cleanser -30 individually wrapped pads....about $10-$12

I bought the cheapest brand I could find of both. Other brands can be very expensive.

I use drops all day so I got the preservative free. If you only use up to 3 times a day you can buy the cheapest store brand kind with preservatives. Probably about 3.00 if you get Walmart brand.

Eye Doc told me store brand is okay. The most important thing is to get preservative free if using more than 3 x daily. Of course Preservative free is much more expensive because they have to be in individual tubes since they have to be used within 24 hours of opening.

Hope this helps, Jude.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 4:50 pm

The scary thing about the Republicans is we have a lot of turncoats. They only pretend to be Republicans either that or they are getting their palms greased. Some will do anything for money. Just look at all the American haters in office.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2022 6:55 pm

Yep. We have a lot of RINO's that need to be voted out of office that's for sure.
Back to top Go down

Our OB dues
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: