Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our OB dues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:47 pm

I forgot about making a half and half with cranberry juice. I do that with Gatorade because it can be sweet even with the no sugar. I don't do it when I am mowing. I know I need all those electrolytes! Water doesn't hit the spot when I am mowing. What will help is I won't just go downtown to get a Pepsi if I crave one. For now I am going to try and use it as a treat on the weekend if I get one can/bottle for now. And I know what you mean about how sweet it is once you do quit. I almost quit one time before and my friend gave me a glass of water which her daughter didn't rinse of soap that well and I ended up drinking a Pepsi and it started all over.

On the bitcoin if you listen to Dan Bongino and I can't think of the other guys name they say how bad it is. Part of the new world order. One monetary system for all. UGH!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:52 pm

Our OB dues - Page 2 Img_2010

Here is Audrey at 2 months!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:22 pm

OMG Audrey is absolutely BEAUTIFUL ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS all rolled into one! I wanted to reach right into the computer screen and pick her up! What a doll baby!

Yeah, I never like water either and I still don't like it that much but I can drink it cold or with ice and it's not so bad. Still adding a little flavor with the cranberry juice is what I like best.

it is so damn hard to wean off those soda's. Even the diet ones. I think it's all that caffeine in them. Damn soda makers know what they're doing by loading their drinks up with it...gets you hooked so you keep buying.

I love Dan Bongino! Do you listen to him on TV or radio? I won't watch Fox anymore but I would listen to him on the radio. When is he on?

I don't like the idea of bitcoin or cryto currency either. I would rather take my money out of the bank and stuff it under the mattress! Actually gold and silver are better, especially gold, but right now it's sky high at 2 grand an ounce. sheesh. guess I'll have to go the hiding under the mattress route if things get real bad.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:55 pm

I fo9rgot to mention ealier that I have good recipes that are EASY PEASY for lemonade/ice tea, raspberry lemonade ice tea and orange ice tea. I used to make pitchers of all three all the time. Let me know if you want the recipe. Good replacement for soft drinks and much cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:27 pm

I swear to Pete, whomever the hell Pete is. If Koty did not have any bad luck, he would have no luck at all. Now his girlfriend has broken up with him and he has to move out.
With all due respect to Kaylee though, she is a young girl 23 or so and much too young to have all this on her shoulders. She has been taking care of Koty for a while now. He is going to move in with his mother as in his state of bad health he cannot live on his own.
Please keep up the prayers, God knows he needs them
Too, Ornery as soon as our bank gets our new checks sent, I will get a check sent off to you.
Love yous guys.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 6:01 pm

oh Jude I am so sorry to hear this news about Koty. I guess I can understand where the girlfriend is coming from jeesus peesus Koty doesn't need this right now. At least he'll be with his mom who will love and take care of him no matter .poor guy. yes, i will definitely keep praying for him. thanks for letting us know. tell him he has a bunch of older ladies sending him love and prayers and good wishes.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 6:45 pm

Meant to tell you ladies that the lead role in the new Tiger King movie that's coming out is my son's friend John Cameron Mitchell. He told us about it last summer when he was home and told us his friend was cast in the lead but I forgot about it until I started seeing the ads for the movie.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:09 pm

I am not seeing my post I put on here earlier.
Koty's girlfriend broke up with him, so he has to move out. I hate it but, in all honesty, I can't fault her. She is a young woman maybe 23-years old and this is a lot on her shoulders. So, he will be moving in with his mom as he cannot live alone, he is not healthy enough for this.
That poor kid. If he didn't have bad luck, he wouldn't have any luck at all. I know that is an old saying but it is true.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:27 am

Yes, I saw that post Jude. I think it might have been on another thread but not sure. Anyway, please let Koty know we are praying for him and sending lots of good wishes and positive energy his way. Poor guy has been thru hell and now has to deal with this. At least he knows his mom will be ther to take care of him, love him and support him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 7:26 pm

Yes, Ornery, you are so right. He is with them in spirit.
It is terrible that the mayor and Gov. both are both making the police stop the truckers from coming into WDC. The police keep telling the truckers they are sorry, but they have to do as they are told.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 8:07 am

We are living in a police state. this is communism 101. just look at what the police are doing today in russia. same thing.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:32 pm

I saw the ads for the Tiger King. I wasn't going to watch it since I saw the netflix series but since it's someone your son knows I might just have to watch it now!!!

Jude, I am so sorry about Koty still in bad health and the girlfriend breaking up with him. But I am sure like you said 23 is young to have to deal with all of this but there is also people out there that have. It just wasn't meant to be for him to be with this girl. Thankfully he has somewhere to go. And yes we keep him in our prayers. Not worried about the check either.

Thanks for the offer Doris but I do not like ice tea.

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 8:27 pm

No problem Connie. And I agree with what you said about Koty and his girlfriend. He wasn't meant ot be with her. And yes, we are still praying for him and will continue to do so.

Don't know if JOE vs CAROLE is any good or not but I would like to see it just to see Trav's friend. He told us when he was home last summer that his friend had been cast in the lead role but I forgot about it until i saw the promos for it. we don't get Peacock so may not be able to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 6:07 pm

(((Mammacita)))
God love your heart. I hate it that you have this wrong with you.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 6:13 pm

I have Peacock but not the premium. I will have to check to see how it's listed. Probably premium tier.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 6:57 pm

well, we don't get peacock, at least I dont thin we do, so we probably wont be able to see it. oh well.

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:49 pm

If our bank would ever send our frickin' checks, I could send you my $40.00.
When I called them, they said the checks were ordered on March 5th and that they have been sent. Then they said to give it another week. If the damn things have been send, where are they? GGGRRRRRRRRRR.
Love you both.
The Jude
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:19 pm

No worries Jude. I just ordered stamps online lets see how long that takes to be delivered. Sigh.....

Got to see my great niece today!! 3 months already!!! Taking off work this coming Thursday. Kim, Boomer and I are heading to an Amish flea market in the heartland of Amish country. Can't wait. We were hoping for 3 more people to go but they can't take off. I told Kim I was itching to get out and go somewhere and so is she and Boomer. It will be good to catch up!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Oh that sounds like so much fun Connie. Wish I could go with you. AndGlad to hear Boomer is doing better.
Mail is very slow. I know someone waiting for their new credit card to arrive. Bank siad they mailed it 3/1 but it still hasn't arrived so they're sending him another one.

Tell us what you buy on Thurs Connie. I'll bet there's going to be lots of beautiful hand made crafts.

By the way, my eyes are better today.Yayy! Of course I'm typing very slow and correcting mistakes as soon as I see them. But now I have to put my eyedrops in so vision will probably get blurry again. But Im not complaining because it could be so much worse.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 5:22 pm

Glad to hear your eyes are doing better. Slow but steady!! I am not that much into craft things but I saw they have a garden section. Smile Smile Smile Like stakes, statues, etc. That is what I want to see and the food!! I will let you know how it goes!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 7:10 pm

Ohhh what I wouldn't give to be goung with you Connie. I love that garden stuff too. Yes, let us know how it is and what all you see there. I'll bet they have some yummy homemade food too!

Yes eyes getting better slowly but surely. Could take 3- 6 months but thats okay. At least I can see!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 5:31 pm

Ornery. Our checks finally arrived.
I need your address.
I will be getting out my $40.00 for ourboard. I am sorry it has taken so long.
Thank God ya love me.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 3:49 pm

Connie Bejger
8553 Werger Road
Garrettsville, Ohio 44231

Not a problem Jude! Of course I do! I wouldn't know what to do without THE Jude!!

The flea market was a dude. It had a lot of stuff but it was so so expensive! I wanted to get a garden spinner but they wanted over $150.00 on almost all of them!!! Not much food there either. So we went to a couple of small antique stores and an antique mall. Then we went to lunch and headed home. We still had a great time. It was so windy!! It poured at my place when I left and the wind. It was all I could do to hold the door open on my suv so Boomer could get in!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 4:46 pm

Awww I’m sorry the flea market was a dud. But at least you had a good time. Just getting out with friends is a great pick me up.
As for the rain and wind we had the same thing the other day but thankfully the past few days have been sunny and mild. I’m ready for warmer days that’s for sure.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:54 am

Because of Boomer's continuing health problem with the brain tumor he has retired from work. He was there for 34 years! I know he so wanted to be able to go back to work. It sucks he can't go back and it sucks because being retired now he can't do stuff either.
Back to top Go down

Our OB dues
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: