Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our OB dues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 4:28 pm

We had fun on the Christmas Walk. Couldn't have asked for better weather!! It would be fun if you were both closer and could do the walk. Today we went to Kraynak's in Hermitage PA. They have a long hallway that they decorate every year for Christmas. The line was out the door!!! It didn't take long to get in the building. I have a video of Kelly walking Audrey. I wish I could put videos on here. I tried the last time with Drake and the pretzels but it kept giving me an error. I don't know why when you can post you tube videos on here.

We had rain ALL day yesterday!! And it down poured almost all day!!! We really needed the rain though. And today it's snowing. So I have the wood burner going already. I can't complain with the electric because we have had a wonderful fall and with the wood burner I have not really ran the furnace especially with the sun heating up the house.

What the hell is wrong with Pennsylvania?? How could they vote for that crack head??? OMG!!! He's as bad as Biden trying to speak. And of course Arizona elected a Demcrap so we really need Nevada and Georgia. UGH!!!!! If we don't win these seats these idiots in the next 2 years will see how stupid they are.

At least Ohio is RED!!! Except for maybe 2 or 3 other districts. Also we passed where illegals can't vote!!!!! Yes, that was on our ballot.

I hope Mammacita is feeling better. Give her healing vibes from me!! Well nothing else is new. So I am off to finish Christmas shopping. This is at least local!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 6:17 pm

((((Mammacita, Litle Buddy, Jon and the boys))))))
(((((Ornery, Kitties and your family and love ones.)))))
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:57 am

Christmas walk sounds like fun. I love stuff like that. It's nice that you have traditions like that and that you do it with family and friends. Making memories of good times.

Yes, we had rain here too but not as bad as predicted. Now we have some really cold weather. I can only imagine what its like where you are Connie. I hear lake effect snow is coming and some areas are expecting a bad storm tomorrow. I guess winter has arrived.

Don't even want to think about the mid-terms. Unbelievable to me that someone like Fettermann could get elected but then look at who we have for President? I actually think Fetterman should run as Bidens VP in 2024. With the way things are going they'd probably get elected. What the heck has happened to this country? I wonder if its even possible to have fair elections anymore now that mail in voting is allowed.

Mammacita doing well thank you both for your good wishes for her.she's been baking choc chip banana bread and zucchini bread.

I'm going to be busy getting ready for the holidays. Last year I didn't do much because it was just JOn and I but this year the boys are coming so I'll bake and decorate and all that good stuff. YAyy!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 2:21 pm

Thanks Jude!

My part of Ohio missed all the snow but up along east lake side of Erie was hammered but not nearly as bad as N.Y. It is 50 today so the neighbor and I took the netting aside and put more air in the air pillows and covered the pond back up. All the fishies are accounted for. They like hiding under the pillows. The rug rats enjoyed being out for awhile. Took advantage of the weather and hauled more wood in also. I also saw a bald eagle fly by!!! So glad to see they are making a comeback. I have to make broccoli casserole tonight for tomorrow.

Heard about the helicopter crash by you Carp. Did you watch that news station? What a shame. I took Luna and Munchkin to the vet. It cost me for both cats $310.00!!! Luna because I wanted that lump looked at cost $152.00!!! And they aren't sure what it is. Mad Mad So they gave her predisone to see if it shrinks it. That cost me $18.00. They said it isn't a tumor but if it doesn't go away then they will do a biopsy. Well I don't think that's going to happen.They don't know if she was liking a scratch and that caused it or what.

The 28th Drake and Peaches go for their shots. I don't think I will have Drake's bump looked at since it isn't growing like Luna's. No wonder why people don't adopt anymore. I have my tree up and everything decorated. My neighbor's told me that Fauci is in deep do do. I haven't heard anything but I hope he is. He has caused so much damage.

Kathryn Casey was on 20/20 this past week. Updated episode of Celeste Baird. She did a good job. Wish they would have talked more to her than the two women who have a podcast. I caught it on Hulu since I don't have cable. Carp, enjoy your time with your son and Ping. I bet you are over the moon that they will be home for a bit.

Have either one of you gotten on this site and before you sign in have pictures saying recent pictures and they are right there? It happened to me today when the sign in page was there and I didn't even sign in. Weird??

I wish both of you and your a families a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:04 pm

So glad you missed that awful snow storm Connie. Hope you are not having bad winter weather either, Jude.

Yes, the helicopter crash was really sad. Pilot and weatherman killed. No reports yet on how or why it happened but locals who were on the road when it occurred said the pilot saved lives by narrowly avoiding cars on the interstate. One guy said the chopper went down not 5 feet away from the lane his car was in. Several others said the same and they were of course badly shaken by how close they came to being killed.

Took our cat in for a check up this week and he also had a bump that I wanted checked out. Thankfully Vet said it was just a cyst and it was nothing serious so tests or anything. But bloodwork to check his liver enzymes, etc since he's on a daily does of steroids for his vomiting from food allergies. I guess we lucked out at only 179.00. Whew. But then his food is sooo damn expensive. We have started making his food ourselves with roasted chicken and veggies. A real pain but at least it seemed to help the vomiting
. The down side is he'll have to be checked by Vet regularly to be sure he's getting enough nutrition.

Oh damn I'm sorry I missed KC's interview. What was the update on Celeste Baird? She was one piece of work. I wish KC would write more TC but I guess that's not in style anymore. I wonder if she's writing anything these days. For a while she was writing fiction but don't know if she still is.

Yes, I'm thrilled that boys will be here for the holidays. After turkey day I will get serious about baking, decorating and cleaning to be ready for them. I can hardly wait!

Helping out a neighbor who is feeding a feral cat. They're away for Thanksgiving so we're going over and feeding the cat. It won't let anyone get near it but it shows up everyday for food about 4pm. Poor thing. Another neighbor is supposed to be building a shelter for it. Jon saw him today and he said he would do it this Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed that he does. I hate to think of the cat with no warm, dry place to go in the winter.

Yes, when I go on the site I see the pic's you were talking about, Connie. Weird.

Tomorrow it will just be Jon, Mammacita and me and we'll have our usual standing rib roast with roast potatoes and asparagus. We'll have the big turkey dinner at Christmas when Travis and Ping are here.

Can you beleive my sister hasn't even called mom to wish her a happy thanksgiving? Mom has heard from her since Sept. I dont' understand how some people can be so cruel to their own famliy, esecpailly their mother. Oh well. Karma will be paying her a visit one day,I'm sure.

Happy Turkey Day everyone. I hope you both are surrounded by loved ones and that you have a wonderful meal and lots of laughter and fun. Turkey hugs to you both!

Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:01 pm

the pictures where there again when I signed out the last time and they were there again today. This concerns me. This has never happened before. If it's something they have changed they never notified me.

Thanksgiving was nice. It was our first year not going to my Aunt and Uncles. We decided that my Aunt is not in the best of health and because of Audrey we will see her a bit more. Will see if I can put a picture of Audrey up. She is 22lbs!!! 11 months. Went out to dinner last night with 3 of my friends. 2 were from growing up when we were little and the other I got to know because she was a s.i.l. to one and a neighbor of the other. Might try to get that on here too.

We try to do a lunch or dinner around Christmas or before. We may try going out to dinner or lunch every other month. Also talking about going to Disney this year. I said as long as they get rid of the woke bull crap! Which may happen since that one guy is coming back. Plus maybe going to see the Ark. Will have to start saving money. Can't believe the prices of Disney. It has been a beautiful weekend so we were outside again today but since not much is out (hunting wise) the rug rats come in early.

I officially could not get all my ornaments on my tree this year!! So I bought a 5 ft. tree for upstairs. I am going to decorate it tonight. Smile It is as tall as me. It is cute. Other than that nothing else is going on.

Chat soon!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:03 pm

Our OB dues - Page 6 20221111
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:05 pm

Our OB dues - Page 6 Img_2011

Kim, Tammy, Karen, and Me. Kim, Tammy and I have known each other since the day we were born. Karen was Tammy's neighbor and also Kim's s.i.l. when Kim was married to her brother.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:35 am

Love the pic's! Audrey is precious! Don't ya just want to pick her up and give her a hug??? Oh, what a sweetie. And seeing the pic of you and your friends made me want to join you all on your lunch or dinner dates! How nice that you gals have remained friends for all these years and that you still get together. Hope you can make it to the Ark...Disney is sooo expensive and I doubt it will be changing its woke ways anytime soon even though it's latest animated kids movie about gays kids, biracial family and a handicapped dog has bombed at the box office. They don't care about losing money. They care about pushing their woke agenda. I hope to God I'm proven wrong.

Spent the last 2 days in bed. Think I probably have covid but can't do anything about it if I do so I'm just treating the symptoms and staying in bed. Ugh.

I was going to start my Christmas decorating this weekend but too sick so it will have to wait. I want to get over this damn cold or virus or covid, whatever before the boys get here. I have much to do.

Connie, do you have a real tree or artificial? I have artificial now. Shortage of real trees around here this year.

Ugh, pounding headache and coughing. I'll write more when I get over this.Again, love the pic's Connie. Don't know why they are now showing up on sign in page too. Strange.
stay well everyone.
Back to top Go down

Our OB dues
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: