Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our OB dues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:43 pm

Isn’t it about time for our dues to be paid? Let us know Connie and I’ll send you a check.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:42 am

Get out of my head!! LOL. I was going to check on everything today. I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 10:16 am

Okay Ladies. Everything has been renewed. I had enough credits from last year to keep our domain name and part of the package that we have. I bought 9000 credits for the package that we have which cost 5260 credits a year for the package.With the leftover credits from last year we only had 2940 to pay towards the package this year. Hopefully next year we only need to pay for the domain name.

So if you would like it will be $40.00 per person.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 10:59 am

Okay Connie, I will send you a check.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Wow! When is the last time there were 2 people on here at the same time? Have a good night Carp. I am off to straighten out my music that is on my computer. Trying to get rid of doubles, songs I don't listen to anymore etc.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 7:09 pm

Now all we need is to get The Jude on here with us at the same time!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 2:19 pm

I missed the mailman today by about 15 minutes! Check WILL be in the mail tomorrow, Connie.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 6:55 pm

Not worried. I never worry about the two of you paying. When you can, you will.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyWed Feb 16, 2022 7:25 pm

You should get it in the next few days....of course the way the mail has slowed down it might take a little longer. Yesterday I got a returned Christmas card that I sent out on Dec 21st!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:35 am

I didn't get my one bill that I can't do online (now the bank has set it up) until 4 days before it was due!!! The usps has done this to themselves. Because of this snail mail and how they manage everything makes everything so much better to do online.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 1:18 pm

I need to get some checks then I will send off the money.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:24 am

No hurry Jude. Carp, got your check the other day. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 10:42 am

Glad to hear you got it Connie. Snail mail is unpredictable these days.

Paying things online is better but then you have to put yourself at risk for getting hacked so I don't know which is worse! I do some of both.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 6:20 pm

Still need to get to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 7:53 pm

No worries Jude.

I posted a video on FB that someone had videoed of truckers heading from Cleveland to Washington D.C. I wish I could put them on here.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 1:20 pm

i wish they would come thru here so i could cheer them on! GO TRuckers!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 6:00 pm

The trucks went through down by Dayton today!! This is the people convoy who are protesting about the mask mandates. I thought they would protest more of other things. We finally were told that we do not need to wear a mask at work now!!! Justin asked if I burned mine. Dan said we were going too!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 6:38 pm

yeah, i am glad to see mask madates are going away but of course the only reason is becuase the left is scared to death of their low polling numbers and worried about the midterm elections. woulnd't surprise me in the least if after midterms they suddenly delcare masks manadtory again esecially if they win in the midterms.

funny how alll of a sudden teh 'science' has changed. bunchof lying hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 6:40 pm

by the way, meant to ask you ladies if you use that zelle app that allows you to pay for things from your phone? I think it goes directly from your checking account to whoever it is you are paying? rock is thinking of getting it.
amazing how one minute I can see clearly and the next second it's blurry. still healing i guess.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 5:12 pm

I won't do anything bank wise through my phone. I just don't trust using a phone for all of that. I do have my bank app but only to tell me if I have deposits. Even that makes me leery. I always fear if my phone gets stolen or lost etc.

And where has Fauci been? Haven't heard a peep out of that jerk for weeks. I don't know. I think the dems have lost a lot of people, not sure if they would go back or not.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 6:28 pm

well I agree with you about doing banking on your phone. I wouldn't do it. I dont even like doing it online. but Jon is considering that zelle thing. i'm trying to talk him out of it.

oh i've been wondering the same thing about Fauci. I think so much has come out about him latey and the Dems are losing a lot of support so he's decided it best to lay low and hide. he's made a freaking fortune off this pandemic...he's the highest paid man in govt, makes more than the president...so he and his wife are now millionaires thanks to the the shady dealings they been involved in...and he can afford to quietly hide away. i haven't started reading the Kennedy book on Fauci but i hear its pretty devastating and shows what an evil person he really is.

yeah, you're right that it might be tough for the dems to go back to lockdowns and mask madates but i put nothing past them. If they win in the midterms they'll do their best to revert back to
fire truck in from of my neighbors house, gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 6:40 pm

Darrell so wishes he could join the truckers but her is working and that lets out being there out.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:34 pm

Well, I don't know what was going on at my neighbors but everything appears to be okay. about 4 fireman went into the house (but none were wearing fire gear. they were wearing shorts and tshirts but carriyng some kind of device.) They stayed inside about 15 minutes but then left. in the meantime the firtruck had flashing lights on and they roared up with the siren blasting so obviously they thought they were soming to an emergency. thank goodness all is well. maybe it was a call about a possible gas leak or CO detector went off. that happened to us once in the middle of the night and we had to call fire dept. oh well. alls well that ends well.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 12:42 pm

Glad to hear that it wasn't serious! I don't think the Dems are going to win this time in mid terms. I am now worried about the bitcoin that NMP wants us to have our own type. If we go to all of that we are in some deep shit!! If they force us into digital money we will have no control and they have all the control. China has outlawed it and look how some of the Canadian truckers got their assets frozen. UGH!!!!

I have Kennedy's book on Fauci also. Getting ready to read it. How is your eye coming along Carp? Hope better. I see your typing has improved. Smile

At least Darrell was with the truckers in spirit!!

I am trying to quit drinking Pepsi and cut some sugar intake. I have no more ice cream in the house or Pepsi. It has been only a week so far. I did have a medium Coke from McDonald's Friday but other than that it has only been water. I have gained more weight since we are slow at work and winter time I seem to drink more than I should. It's not easy because I love my Pepsi. The ice cream I won't miss.

I know how bad pop/soda is but I crave it. So I am hoping that right now if I only drink 1 a week that shouldn't be too bad and hopefully cut that completely out. The other reason is the prices are ridiculous for Pepsi. I know everything else is going u but at least I can save some money from the pop and buy something else better. I can't do the diet or the zero sugar because of the 2 ingredients in it give me headaches. I have only told you two because if I fail nobody really knows.

Monday will start the second week. At work it isn't so bad unless we get pizza! It's the weekends being stuck in the house that is hard. My last bad habit.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

Our OB dues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our OB dues   Our OB dues EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:58 pm

Yes, I thnk the Repubs will win in the mid terms IF the elections are fair and that is the big worry. The Dems got away with cheating big time in the last election so I am sure they will try using the same tactics again. hopefully they won't succeed.

good for you for trying to stop drinking soda. I did the same thing years ago and it was hard but now I have no desire for it and when I taste one it makes me gag cuz it's so sweet. But it is HARD to detox from them. Part of it is withdrawal from the sugar and the other part is the withdrawal from the caffeine. Its HARD Connie but so worth it so keep trying. I'm cheering you on girl!

Initially I switched from diet coke or tab to flavored diet tea (Peach Snapple). Then I slowly weaned myself from the diet Snapple to just plain iced tea. Eventually I just switched to water. Now I will mix about 2/3 cup cold water with 1/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail when I want something flavored to drink...or I'll just drink wine! Cold white zinfandel is sorta sweet and makes a good sub for tea or soda when I'm having dinner.

I also weaned myself from coffee because it was upsetting my stomach. Now if I want something hot to drink I'll drink hot tea or hot chocolate. Not easy to get off coffee but I feel so much better.

Yeah, some of those diet drinks have a chemical in them that makes some people sick. My girlfriend gets stomach cramps big time if she drinks them.

Once you have weaned yourself from those drinks you don't miss them at all and in fact they taste nasty if you take a sip of them.

I thought digital money was soemthing the govt couldn't control but now that I think about it if course they can. I prefer cold hard cash...and wish I had bought gold and silver over the years. Anything the govt touches is bad news. And what they did to the Canadian truckers is outrageous. That damn commie Blackface Hitler is just an example of where this country is heading under the potted plant Brandon who is our pres.

I agree that Darrell gets kudos for being with the truckers. As it turns out we hardly heard anything about the trucker convoy here because of the war in Ukraine.

Well as yo7u can see my eyes are much better BUT I still have some real problems with them and at times can hardly see. I have to take 3 different drops twice a day in addtion to preservative free artificial tears in an effort to get the pressure down in that eye and to keep my left eyelid from closing all the time. I am hoping and praying the retina heals properly and they can get the pressure down so I can see normally again.

This experience has really made me understand and sympathize with what Mammacita goes thru. She has macular degeneration and glaucoma and has lost so much of her vision that she can no longer read anything and has had to learn to function as an almost blind person. That's why I have to do so much for her and why I had to take over all her admin work (paying bills, all paperwork, etc) because she can barely see. Also why she had to give up driving. She can barely see the TV but thankfully she can hear it. I was able to get her books on tape thru the Services for the Blind so she can listen to books which has been a godsend for her since she has always been a big reader. Now I can really relate to what she goes thru so this has been a good experience for me becuase it has taught me a lot.
Back to top Go down

Our OB dues
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: