Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love this Christian song

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Love this Christian song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 6:01 pm

I am seriously thinking of deactivating my account for now. I won't delete it yet but I am so done with it all. If you call those stores makes sure it is a corporate office and not just a branch of the stores.

I hope the pain meds help Chi.

Trump has enough money, I wish he would start his own platform/internet service and he can do his own twitter, fb, you tube etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 7:30 pm

It costs billions to start an social media platform and I don't think Trump has that kind of money now. They are still going after him and trying to sue him so he's got mega attorney fees, plus while he was President his companies lost about half their business. The Left is trying to bankrupt him

I heard of the following social media sites that conservatives are using:

MeWe, GAB, Telegram, Signal

I don't know anything about them so I can't comment but I was told many have closed their FB and Twitter accounts and since Parler was shut down they are using those. But of course the Left is trying to shut down those sites as well.

And now BLM has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. This would be funny if it weren't so damned scary.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 2:14 pm

So much evil.
Dirty rats think they own the world.
My agent, or he may as well be, called me yesterday he has sent me an agreement to sign. We have an attorney who lives across the street and he and Darrell visit when they are outside. Anyway, after we went to Staples and bough a new printer and printed out the agreement, Darrell took it over to have the attorney go over it. He said it was a to the point agreement and there were only two things he would change in it. When Darrell asked what he owed him, he said he just needs help getting the light down out of the top of his tree. Darrell told him no problem that his brother can bring over the crane and they can get the lights taken care of. So they traded info for climbing and all is good. He gave Darrell his number to call if we ever had a problem. Like the old days when you did a deal on a  handshake.
So, now we shall see what is what with getting my work into the right hands. Cross your fingers.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:52 pm

Oh Jude I’m crossing fingers on both hands for you! This is good news. And how nice that you have such a good neighbor who could look over the contract for you. That was wonderful. I’ll bet your neighbors are so glad that your family moved in. You and Darrell are helping everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 10:50 pm

Thank you, Little Buddy.
Yes, and they are helping us.
Do either of you have any input on what to do for hives? This is the first time I have ever had them. They are all down my left arm. I have no idea what I am allergic to that could have brought them on. They itch like a bitch.
Have to laugh though. The one thing I have found that does stop the itching is some itch spray that we have for the furbabies. Darrell said it has the same ingredients that is in a spray for humans. Hey whatever works.
Love yous guys
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 9:04 am

Benedryl pills and I'd use benedryl cream or spray...which is probably what's in the animal spray you have. Benedryl can be bought over the counter in any drugstore. You can always ask the pharmacist for the store brand or generic brand of benedryl because they will be cheaper than the brand name Benedryl.

Hives can be from something you eat, drink, rub up against or nerves/stress can cause it. They can be caused by any number of things. If it's just one arm maybe you rubbed up against something or put on something like lotion or perfume on that arm that caused it. Even a new soap or laundry detergent or medication can cause them.

I once had them all over my body from a medication. And once got them on the back of my neck from a combination of stress...or maybe it was because I was hot and sweaty working in a place that had no AC. I never knew for sure but once I showered and washed my hair and my stress went down the hives went away. Go figure.

If they get worse, or real red I would show a pharmacist and see if he thinks it could be something else...like poison ivy or poison oak or something.

Oh and is it a rash (tiny bumps) or bigger individual bumps?
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 5:17 pm

Thank you so much for my email and helping me see that it is P-nuts that I have been eating that is at the root of the problem.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Glad you figured out what was causing it Jude. Whew. Peanut, or any nut, allergy can be very dangerous. Be careful when eating any nuts. Now that I think about it I THINK, but not sure, that almonds are okay to eat if you have a nut allergy....I'll have to go look it up to be sure. It seems I recall hearing they aren't tree nuts. But I could be wrong. I'll look it up and let you know.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Okay, almonds are actually in the peach family but they are grown on trees so are considered tree nuts and people with peanut allergy (peanuts are grown in the ground and are actually in the legume family) may also be allergic to almonds or any tree nut. I think you should just be careful and watch for any reaction after eating nuts. if you break out in hives or red blotches or feel hard of breathing get your happy ass to the ER right away as nut allergies can cause your throat to swell and close.

Probably in your case you were just eating too many peanuts and it may have caused a reaction. But I would definitely get some generic benedryl pills (dipenhydramine?) to have on hand in case you have a bad reaction. If you do, pop one of those puppies and get your ass to the ER! I don't want anything to happen to my idol!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 5:34 pm

I've had hives a couple of times because of medication. I am allergic to Terramycin and Minocycline. Got a shot to calm the hives. Can be serious so keep an eye open Jude.

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 6:14 pm

Yep, thanks you two.
I am just going to stay off nuts.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:09 am

Sounds like a good idea Jude. Not worth the risk. I'd get some generic Benedryl to have on hand just in case.

It's another cold gray day here. Ugh. I'm so ready for warm Spring weather.

I'm working on a knit cap for a friend of Rocks who just had his head shaved for a medical procedure.

Going over to Mammacita's today to pick up a prescription for her and to check on a leak in the water line to the ice maker in her fridge. There's a leak in it and one of her neighbors...a sweet man who replaced her stolen Trump sigh...is trying to fix it for her. This dear man has stage 4 melanoma and is fighting for his life but wants to help Mom. He's on an experimental drug but the cancer has spread thru out his body and the Dr's told him if this drug doesn't work then he won't have much time left. There are real life angels in this world and he is one of them.

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 5:03 pm

Love you, Mammacita!!!!!
And yes, that man is a real angel. I pray he does not suffer.
Darrel just called to say his brother is bringing over the crane, so tomorrow Darrell and our attorney neighbor will get the Christmas Lights taken down from the tree. That is a really tall tree. So now their trade will be fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:52 pm

Oh cool! That's a good deal for both of you and it will make your neighborly bond even tighter. A win win for all involved. I'll bet your neighbors are so happy your family moved in!

By the way, Connie, isn't it getting time for our yearly dues?
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 1:51 pm

Yes it is. I bought credits again to cover our domain name and for the forum. If I divide it between the 3 of us it is $36.00 each. I don't feel right asking Bev to participate since she isn't on here very much. If you disagree I can ask her or she can donate what she likes.

No hurry sending the money. Who knows when snail mail will get there shit together.

Well Ohio for the next week will be having a cold front/wind chill going on. UGH!!! Talking below 0 for a few nights. This is when I really appreciate having a wood burner!! The cats wanted out today (23 degrees) and Drake was the only one who lasted 10 minutes. LOL. The other 3 maybe 2 minutes. I was hoping my bulbs would have been delivered before this cold spell so I could get them in the ground but Paypal was slow letting know Holland Bulbs that my payment was sent. So I put them all in pots with peat moss and some water and have them in the garage with my fingers crossed.

If the ground wasn't frozen I could have planted them and they would be okay. Last year I did some and they did okay.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 2:23 pm

Connie, I'll get a check off to you right away. And I agree that we shouldn't ask TBev to chip in since she rarely posts. What is your opinion Jude?

I was hoping both Bev and JL would be on here more but I think they prefer FB and I can understand that. Especially Bev since it's so hard for her to type and FB is easier for her to communicate with a lot of people at once.

Dang that is cold weather Connie. I sure as heck hope Jude isn't having that kind of cold. No wonder your cats didn't want to stay out. Speaking of cats, that stray that has been sleeping inside Mammacita's house for the past few months has not been around for 4 days/nights and we've had some really cold nights down in the 20's. Last time I saw the cat was one afternoon earlier in the week when he was sleeping on a chair on Moms front porch...kinda strange since it was a cold day and I would have thought it would have gone inside her house. Maybe it couldn't jump the fence to get to the cat door because it was sick or injured but it looked perfectly fine. I spoke to it and tried to coax it to come over to me but it wouldn't. Maybe it got scared because Mom's neighbor has having a fence put up and there was a lot of activity in the yard that day but I would have thought it would have come back that night. Hopefully someone else has the cat inside their house. We've always wondered if it maybe belonged to someone becuase there were times when it would come in to Mom's to sleep but it wouldn't eat...but other times it would gobble the food. Also there were times when it wouldn't come around for a day or two but this has been 4 days and these have been cold rainy nasty days. I just hope the cats okay.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:24 pm

Cats will do what they want.
Lacy wants in and out all the time, then goes and sits on the fence around the big deck.
We are expecting weather dropping to one or two degrees.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:36 pm

Omg that is cold! I’ll bet Lacy stays inside in that kind of weather.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Connie check going out to you tomorrow. I’d planned to do it today but have been sick. So I’ll get it out Tomorrow for sure.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:38 pm

Absolutely no hurry silly lady.

I have entered Munchkin in a cat contest for a cover on a cat magazine and $5,000.00 prize money. Right now she is 9th. Here is the link if you want to vote for her. Hint Hint. LOL

https://americasfavpet.com/2021/munchkin-d034
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 7:01 pm

Consider it done! She has my vote!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:40 pm

Yep, I vote.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:11 pm

Well rock and I tried to vote but I couldn’t because it said you had to do it on FB and when Rock tried he had the same problem so he tried again and he got a msg that said he had to pay 10.00 but it didn’t tell where the money was going. I guess we’re just too dumb to know what we’re doing but we tried.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 12:07 pm

Sorry about that. Mom and Dad said you had to sign for FB. The money goes to PAWS. They take in over crowded shelter animals, wildlife, rescues from disasters. I wanted to give them money but right now I can't because Munchkin is in the contest, which I wanted more votes. Smile

Thank you both for trying though!! She made the top 15! I don't know what happens next.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 2:36 pm

Oh I’ll have to tell jon where the money goes.that’s a good cause. I’ll forward the link to others in hopes of getting more votes.
Back to top Go down

Love this Christian song
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next