Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love this Christian song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Love this Christian song - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 12:23 pm

So wish I could put video on here from Jackie. There are some good ones! I will have to figure out how to do that!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 1:59 pm

How is JL doing? Please send her my best if/when you speak to her next. I really hope she is happy and doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:35 pm

If I remember I will tell her. She is doing fine. She has been in FB jail a couple times now. LOL. I asked her if she was back with Donnie she said no, that they are just good friends and hang together.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 3:26 pm

Well I wish her well. She is very talented and has a great sense of humor. I miss her on here.

By the way, did either of you watch the Trump rally last nite? I so wish I was there. I LOVE his rally's. I think that unless something happens he will end up the Republican nominee for the next election. And I think Hilary will be the Dems nominee. Of course the Dems will cheat again but hopefully they will not succeed next time....including in the midterms.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:47 pm

We can just pray that there is no cheating again. I am waiting for this new variant supposedly coming of covid. I am so done with this crap!!! Unless it works for us with hurting the Dems. with all the face masks, and social distancing they may try to do. I know people are sick of it. I have seen a few people wearing masks still. As far as I am concerned that is their choice.

We had a bunch of rain last night, almost filled my rain barrels up! And now it's raining off and on now. I was able to get my garden stuff placed outside, cleaned the shed, took the lawn mowers over to my neighbors who sharpened the blades, changed the oil, greased everything up. They still have the push mower but I will get that tomorrow. Now I am catching up on the pc , washing clothes, etc. The down side is we are supposedly getting some snow. UGH!!!

The fish are swimming around and I started feeding them a little bit. I have 16 still. So, so far so good that they have made it! My godson wants me to take a couple goldfish from him, his oscars didn't eat them and they have gotten too big. I told him he would have to wait until we get some warm weather.

Justin was on vacation all week and it was nice! Still slow at work but we did some stuff outside that our boss is too cheap to hire someone. I can't wait until next spring, hopefully NMPresident will sign the dang daylight savings time law!! It passed the Senate now it's on the floor to be voted then to NMP. The news people say by the time he gets to it, it won't be until fall. UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 8:35 pm

Oh no not snow again! Well I hope it's only a little and that it melts quikcly. Like you I am so over winter. but it sounds like you got a lot done today, whew it made me tires just hearing about it.

so will the goldfish get along with your fish Connie? Im sure they will or you wouolnd't have agreed to take thme. I'll bet the grow real big in your pond. They'll think they;ve died and gone to heaven to have that much room to swim in! Can't wait to hear how they adapt.

I think my eyes are getting bette...but still not back to normal. From what I;ve read online they moght never get back to normal. I may only get 50% back of vision lost before surgery. Well if thats the case so be it. I will leanr to adapt and just have to slow down to type. I think once I stop taking all those drops my eyes will be clearer and I'll be able to see key board better. Hey it could be worse so i;m not going to complain....although Im not happy about it.

Glad you had a good week with Justin gone. isn't it funny how one person not being around can make such a difference!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 6:43 pm

Oh, yes. They won't have no problem adapting with the other goldfish and koi. Once they get used to the pond and check it all out they will all be swimming together. Fish like to be in a group. Well nothing much is going on in this neck of the woods. Just going outside after work so the rug rats get some fresh air!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 6:59 pm

Heard you might be havig some bad weather today Connie. I pray you are safe. Are you near Cleveland? Where in the state are you located?
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 4:39 pm

I am about 45 miles south east of Cleveland. I am in Portage County if you look at an Ohio county map. If you do I am about 20 minutes north of Ravenna, Ohio. Cleveland is in Cuyahoga county. We are considered north east in Ohio. Today's storm is going to be up east of Cleveland along the shore line. That is considered the primary snow belt. So we have had rain, sleet, snow today. LOL. It hasn't really stuck on the ground since we are warming up. But supposedly there is a chance of 3 inches tonight. We will see. So I am snug in a rug like a bug!! Thanks for caring!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 5:56 pm

Thnaks for the info Connie. Now I know where to look for you on the map on the weather station. I didn't realize you were so far up there. No wonder you get so much cold weather! Sounds like right now you are having a yucky day weatherwise so I'm glad to hear you and your babies are warm and snug.

Today we are having strong winds but the sun is shining so can't complain. Its chilly and tonite going down to the upper 30's. not bad.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 5:21 pm

Sometimes we are considered the secondary snow belt area. We can get lake effect snow also from Lake Erie. Hopefully tomorrow the rug rats can go outside for a bit. Not today!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 7:12 pm

Did you get snow today Connie?
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 4:00 pm

Let's see.... We had snow, rain, sun, snow, sleet, sun, snow. LOL. Almost in that order. Nothing stuck to the ground for long. A couple of times it was a white out. This was on Friday. Monday of course on the other thread were we loaded 2 flatbeds it was snowy and cold. Now they are talking rain almost all week.

I broke down and bought a push mower. I may have mentioned it before? It is self propelled and no oil changes are needed. You just add oil when it needs it. I am not too sure how that will go but we will see. Of course Blain was like that was a mistake and his brother Donnie was that sounds good to me. LOL. So Donnie is going to try and fix my old one ( they are good at making what they need) and will take it down to the family cabin in West Virginia. I gave it to him. I wouldn't ask or take any money from him since they do so much for me. The lawn mower has got to be over 30 years old.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 4:54 pm

That was really nice of you Connie. I know they appreciate getting that mower from you. I’ll bet they fixit up and get more years out of it. Older appliances last a heck of a lot longer than new stuff. My old sears washing machine lasted over 30 years.

Omg I can’t believe the weather you had last week. And now a week of rain. Ugh. Even if it’s not real cold it will feel like it with all that rain and dampness. Snuggle weather when you get home from work!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:48 am

Hopefully after today we will get warmer weather but of course rain all week!!! UGH!!! We do not need anymore rain. I just wish it would stay one way or the other because the cold and changing to warm and back is making my pond green. It will clear up but the weather changing like it does is not helping.

We are going in to see my brother this morning. His birthday is tomorrow. Plus we get to see Audrey!! Can't wait. Have a great Sunday!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:18 am

I get you with wnating the rain to stop. Same here. Ugh. And like you I wish the weather would quit going back and forth from warm to cold. Im ready for warm spring weather!

Have fun seeing your borther and that precious little baby. She sure is adorable. I'll bet she's the apple of everyone's eye. I love babies!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 2:26 pm

I hope something does get done while we still have a country.
I never would have dreamed our beautiful America could have been taken over by so much evil.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 5:01 pm

Me either Jude. Me either.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 6:18 pm

Well we have high wind warnings until tonight. So far my weather station has registered 20 mph winds. Could go higher. Of course then turning cold. Maybe mid 40's tomorrow and of course rain!!! Already picked up a bunch of sticks on the ground and cleaned the pond of leaves twice. Hopefully I don't loose power so I can dry clothes.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and still keeping everyone who needs them in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 7:16 pm

Yes, I heard about the bad weather heading your way Connie. You be safe, ya hear? We're getting cooler weather and rain tomorrow too but nothing like what you're getting. I'll be worried about you so let us know when it's all over. There are some nasty storms and high winds rolling across the country.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2022 7:17 pm

Oh and Happy Easter to you and your family too! Are you going to see that sweet little baby? She's a real doll baby. I'll bet the Easter Bunny is real good to her!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 6:11 pm

Yep, I got to see my little peanut. Not so little peanut now!!! The problem with the Easter bunny was he went way overboard. My sister in law and Matt's fiance bought a bunch of clothes. It was ridiculous. She probably won't be able to wear half of them. I think it's stupid. One or two outfits would have been fine. I didn't buy a thing because I knew they would do that.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 7:03 pm

You're right Connie, so I always buy clothes that are for a 2 or 3 year old when someone I know has a baby because they just don't wear all those clothes when they are tiny babies. By the time they are 2 0r 3 people have stopped buying them lots of gifts and the parents can always use the help then. So I'll buy something useful for a toddler to wear.

When my son was born a relative gave me an outfit for a 3 year old and I thought that was so strange but by the time he was 3 I was so damn happy to have that outfit and from then on I did the same thing when buying clothes gifts for new mothers.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 6:12 pm

I agree. I don't buy any newborn clothes for sure. But this just wasn't about size it was over buying just because.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:30 pm

Yeah, I hear you. I've seen that done too. In fact when my sister had her first baby we went crazy too BUT we bought stuff for all ages not just infant stuff. But we way over did it and we never did that again. It was just foolish.
Back to top Go down

Love this Christian song
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Videos-
Jump to: