Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love this Christian song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Love this Christian song - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 2:33 pm

The fish do not get fed when it's below 40 degrees. The food could rot their stomachs because they can't digest it in this cold. They are probably down at the bottom hiding. I can't see because of all the snow on the net.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 6:49 pm

well at least you know they won't be starving. I guess fish are used to cold water.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Had to laugh. My sister-in-law lives in Montana, and we were talking about the weather. She said the other day it was 47-degrees early in the day and by evening it was 17-degrees with a blizzard. Now that is a drop.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 5:00 pm

OMG it sure is! OMG thats cold!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 5:11 pm

Sounds like Ohio today. We almost made 50 degrees and we have a storm coming in tomorrow evening. We are going to have rain, then possibly ice then snow. Depending how this system moves. We could expect 5-10 inches. Sigh.... West of me and Indiana is probably going to get worse. I am in the northeast part of Ohio. I sure don't want to try to get to work in this Thursday and Friday.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 7:57 pm

Oh Geez Connie I hope the storm isn't as bad as they say. Please be careful driving to work. Yikes . I hope you're stocked up in case you lose power.

Been meaning to ask you all what you do about your passwords. Now they're say8ing they should be like 16 digits long include a numeral, a capitol and some symbols...oh and don't use a word thats in the dictionary. OMG thats hard! I need to change most of my passwords but I'll never be able to remember them if I have to do all of that stuff! What do you ladies do?

Oh and one more...Jude what does Darrell think of the Canadian truckers? I wish ALL the truckers across both countries would go on stike. They would bring both gov'ts to their knees and that would be the end of a lot of this BS. GO TRUCKERS! They are the lifeblood of our country and I am so grateful for all they do.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 2:41 pm

At work some of our stuff requires 16 digits. It is a pain in the ass!!! They say you should use phrases. I don't have 16 digits on anything at home. Screw that! I have so many sites that require passwords and I have different passwords for them. I have a note pad that I write them down on. Teri at work says she uses the same one for everything. I told her she was stupid. If they get her one they can go anywhere!!

I heard that American truckers were coming from California to Washington DC. I also heard some American truckers were in the Canadians convoy also.

We got another 6-8 inches on Thursday night. It was a mess. It also blew the snow so I had a snow drift in front of the garage door. They just plowed my road but the next secondary they didn't even touch which is the county's job. So I was trying to stay on that road and come up to a pick up truck with a plow that pushed the snow over the driveway ditch and ditched the truck. A jeep was trying to pull him out and I stopped with my flashers on to wait for them ( no way was that jeep going to get that truck out). So the jeep pulled over so I could go around which was scary because of having no room and not plowed. I thought about turning right and going back around to my road but I pushed on. It wasn't the greatest until I got to a city called Aurora (rich and snobby) and their main roads were clear! So that was smooth sailing then. But I should have stayed home because no one but ups ground showed up. No trucks, no orders, no pick ups ( we didn't schedule any).

But Dan and I had the whole place to ourselves. Justin stayed home. It was nice.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 3:41 pm

Well I’ve been thinking up phrases and changing the spelling in the words so they aren’t words commonly found in the dictionary. But they say anything over 12 but preferably 16 characters with a cap, number and. Symbol is pretty much unbreakable. But it’s such a pain to try to do. Oh and you are right using one password For everything is dumb. I have a chart that shows how fast they can break shorter passwords and it takes less than a minute! Oh and I write them all down too. I’m in big trouble if my house ever burns down haha!

Sounds like a pretty scary drive to work Connie. Thank goodness your made it ok. Sorry you didn’t stay home but on the other hand you didn’t lose a vaca day. Hope this is the last snow storm for you this year.
I’ll bet your fur babies feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 1:43 am

There are a lot of demons in this world.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 1:23 pm

You are right about that.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 5:40 pm

Here is the one I use at work. I doubt anybody would know what the address would be for them. I use Playsinthedirt1! 16 characters long and upper and lower case, number and symbol. They say to use a book title or a phrase.

Do you see the Canadian truckers blocking main truck routes to the US? I love it!!!! I have also been watching their President Trudeau. What an ass he is!!! And arrogant to boot!. Who ever wanted this virus let loose to cause the havoc it has sure knew what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Connie that’s a great one! and according to a website article I read it is virtually unbreakable. Today I changed 4 of my most used/important passwords. Whew. Hopefully I won’t have to do that again anytime soon. Not easy to come up with that many at once.

I am so proud of the Canadian truckers. And they have a great Christian funding site That’s raising money for them. so far they’ve raised almost 8 million dollars. Much better site that go fund me which is a bunch of crooks. I wish our truckers could do the same thing. We couldn’t survive without truckers and the govt needs to get off their backs.

Also agree that Trudeau is an a-hole.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 9:57 am

Supposedly there will be an American convey starting soon. Part of the reason I am stocking up on goods again. I totally support them!!! I heard about go fund me and the new one out. And trying to arrest supporters bringing them gas. Seriously? And the tow trucks who refused to tow them. HA HAAA.

Now I hear Trudeau is hiding somewhere. He can't even face the music.

And if you can check this link out you will die laughing. He is the laughing stock of Ohio. This is a rich and snobby city about 40 minutes from me.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/summit-county/hudson-mayor-ice-fishing-leads-to-prostitution-during-city-council-meeting/95-df17ec3e-14e1-44af-a6d5-462818041a58
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 12:09 pm

I agree with all you said above about the truckers and trudeau. I hope the truckers succeed. I'm praying hard for them because if they succeed we all do.

As for the link you sent about the mayor...don't you love it when egotistical idiots get what's coming to them!

Below is something I copied from comments made after a report about the Brandon admin paying for crack pipes for people and the republican response which is called the HUNTER ACT. it's meant to be sung to the tune of that song 'If You Like Pina Coladas'. I think it's pretty funny.

"If you like subpoena coladas, and getting caught in Ukraine, if your dad's into sniffing, and you are into c0caine, if you like smoking crack at midnight, under covers when it's late, then I'm the bye dun you've looked for, the big guy will help us escape."
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 2:17 pm

Trudeau is a real idiot right up there with our swamp.
That is cute what you shared, Little Buddy.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 5:20 pm

That is hilarious! I will probably being singing that song now. LOL.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 7:11 pm

I know! I keep humming it!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 1:21 pm

I am sure I have already told you that Chi died in the night some weeks ago.
While we will miss her I am glad she is out of pain.
She comes to visit. As does Tai.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 3:13 pm

Yes, you told us Jude. Um, that's why Connie and I sent you that Angel! haha!

Seriously it's terrible to lose a beloved fur baby and I know you and Darrel are heartbroken over it. It's losing a member of your family and the pain is awful. I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 12:50 am

I am going to google who all has dropped Mike and then let them know I am done with them.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 10:54 am

If you're talking about Mike Lindell, I highly recommend his book. It was a real page turner. Couldn't believe what all happened to him. By the way it isn't political at all. Doesn't even mention politics. Just talks about his life and what he went thru. It a miracle that guy is alive.

By the way, I bought a coupld of his roll and go pillows and gave them as Christmas gifts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his pillows. They are GREAT. Best pillows I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 6:22 pm

We were thinking of buying his towel sets to give for Christmas gifts for next year.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 7:01 pm

good idea. his slippers look good too.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 6:42 pm

Yes, his slippers do look good. I really like Mike. He sure did turn his life around. Now the left-wing idiots are trying to keep him from advertising his products. What a bunch of ass holes.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:35 pm

The Left are evil thru and thru.
Back to top Go down

Love this Christian song
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Videos-
Jump to: