Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love this Christian song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Love this Christian song - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Same here Jude. Tired of it all. Can't wait to pay off my equity loan and hopefully retire. This world is just not the same anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 12:55 pm

Yep, it is always something.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 7:19 pm

No it isn't and I'm scared it never will be the same.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 1:51 pm

I trust God will get it right.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:29 pm

I agree Jude. Getting tired and need to eat dinner yet but remind (again) to tell you about going to church a few weeks ago. And no Jude the ceiling did not fall in!!! HA HAAA
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:52 pm

LOL!!
My Rougaroux Irises are so pretty deep purple with yellow lines running through the purple. I can't wait for the next one to bloom out too. When they are all the way out I will take a picture to put on ob.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Yes, I want to hear about your experience at Church Connie!

Jude your iris sounds beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:10 pm

I want to hear about your church experience too, Ornery.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 6:16 pm

It is called Redemption Chapel. And it's huge!!! They have a cop so people can get in and out!!! They have a smaller service in front and a bigger service in the back. They have coffee, water, etc as long as you keep a lid on the cup!! They have huge tv screens, a live band, and people were dressed to the hilt, came in torn jeans, a guy had a black leather jacket and a mohawk!!, I have never seen such diversity before and it was great!!! They had a like a portable water tub for the baptisms. I don't know if they do much sermons because there wasn't much of one I think because of 9 baptisms. When the band played people got up, raised there hands, swayed, etc. They also have a huge kids room for baby's and young kids.

And I was lucky enough to hear the band play Graves to Gardens!!!! If that church was at least 20 minutes closer I would probably go. I guess you would say it's a progressive church.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Wow sounds like that church is something else.
Back to top Go down

Love this Christian song
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6