Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love this Christian song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Love this Christian song - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Same here Jude. Tired of it all. Can't wait to pay off my equity loan and hopefully retire. This world is just not the same anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 12:55 pm

Yep, it is always something.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 7:19 pm

No it isn't and I'm scared it never will be the same.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 1:51 pm

I trust God will get it right.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:29 pm

I agree Jude. Getting tired and need to eat dinner yet but remind (again) to tell you about going to church a few weeks ago. And no Jude the ceiling did not fall in!!! HA HAAA
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:52 pm

LOL!!
My Rougaroux Irises are so pretty deep purple with yellow lines running through the purple. I can't wait for the next one to bloom out too. When they are all the way out I will take a picture to put on ob.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 12:00 pm

Yes, I want to hear about your experience at Church Connie!

Jude your iris sounds beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:10 pm

I want to hear about your church experience too, Ornery.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 6:16 pm

It is called Redemption Chapel. And it's huge!!! They have a cop so people can get in and out!!! They have a smaller service in front and a bigger service in the back. They have coffee, water, etc as long as you keep a lid on the cup!! They have huge tv screens, a live band, and people were dressed to the hilt, came in torn jeans, a guy had a black leather jacket and a mohawk!!, I have never seen such diversity before and it was great!!! They had a like a portable water tub for the baptisms. I don't know if they do much sermons because there wasn't much of one I think because of 9 baptisms. When the band played people got up, raised there hands, swayed, etc. They also have a huge kids room for baby's and young kids.

And I was lucky enough to hear the band play Graves to Gardens!!!! If that church was at least 20 minutes closer I would probably go. I guess you would say it's a progressive church.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Wow sounds like that church is something else.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 12:17 am

((((((Mamacita)))))
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 10:24 pm

Yep, Ornery they are going after Mike. Dirty rats.
Good for you, Little Buddy. Mike seems like a good man.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 2:10 pm

I don't know why but I am just now seeing the last few posts on this thread. Connie it sounds like the church you were describing is part of the Church we have here called ELEVATION church. They have big services like that in several different locations here. In fact I think the video of Graves to Gardens was filmed at one of the locations here. It has a huge congregation with people from all walks of life and like you said there is no real dress code.

The only negative thing about it is that the minister is a young guy who is building a humongous house (like 10,000 sq feet) and he won't say how he can afford to do it and to live so luxuriously. He won't say how much money he is paid either.

On the plus side he gets a lot of people into church and they do a lot of volunteer work and good things in the community and the world needs more of that.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 6:05 pm

So much unneeded jealousy and fear in this world. Any time someone does good the left gets jealous as it takes away from their popularity.
Now the docs are saying Koty has Covid. I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 7:08 pm

Oh geez, Jude. Is he in the hospital? I hope if he has it that he has the omicron variant and that he's okay. Please keep us posted.

Mammacita has a 50 something friend who lives in Fla... has no family so he considers Mammacita his 'mom'...he calls her everyday to check on her and to talk. He's a big Trump fan. He has lots of health problems and is on kidney dialysis. Has never had the covid vaccine and won't get one. So the other day when he was at dialysis he made a joke about having Covid. They immediately called the Dr in and took him to the hospital where they tested him and said he was positive so they admitted him even though he had NO symptoms and was NOT feeling sick. Kept him there for 5 days. He called Mom everyday and she asked him what they were giving him for medicine and he said NOTHING. They gave him nothing yet they kept him there for 5 days and he wasn't sick at all but they insisted he had tested positive for covid.. Finally they released him and he went back to dialysis and then home. Mom told him from now on to keep his mouth shut and not joke about having Covid. He said 'yes, mom. I sure learned my lesson'.
I heard someone say they worked in the accounting office of a hospital (don't know where) and the hospital claims everyone has Covid beciase they get $3,000.00 from the federal govt for every Covid patient admitted and more money if they die. Just what we have known all along. Hospitals and Dr's are incentivized to diagnose people with Covid because they are making money off them. I have no doubt many people legit have it but I don't think it's anywhere near the numbers the media and govt are claiming.

Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 4:51 pm

I am jumping up and down!!!!! Supreme Court has common sense!!!! I don't have to get fired from my job or quit!!! YIPPEE!!!

And I can't believe that guy would even joke about that in a hospital but it also proves what we have known all along. Too bad he didn't document it with a hidden camera.

Praying Koty is doing okay.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 9:51 am

Yes, I was thrilled to hear the Supreme Court decision although I'm pissed at Kavanaugh for siding with the Dems on the decision for medical staff. Those poor people will lose their jobs and hospitals, etc are going to be short staffed. This whole thing is such a sham. The dam jab isn't a vaccine becuase it DOESNT prevent getting it or passing it. All it is is a big money maker for bug pharma and scum like Fauci who are making money from bug pharma.

Yeah, Mom's friend wasn't too smart to make a joke like that but in his defense he's not really socially smart...he's super super intelligent but we think he must be on the asperger scale because he's socially awkward and sometimes make jokes that no one gets and comments that aren't really right for the situation....nothing mean or vulgar...he just says dumb things like joking about having Covid while he's getting kidney dialysis. He has a good heart and its kind of sad that he has no family at all which is why he has 'adopted' Mammacita as his mom and he calls her everyday rain or shine.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:04 am

I agree that the health care system should have been included in the right to decide. And I wonder how many will walk? I am glad I am not in that field. Kelly and LaFonda are but LaFonda is with Biden on this. Kelly not sure exactly how she feels about it.

Did you get any snow today? We are supposed to get hit tonight with anywhere from 6-12' of snow. I have the wood crate full, fridge and freezer are full. The wood burner is going. I will have to check with Jackie to see if she got any. she will be so excited. Not me!! I am so glad that our company has now given us MLK day off!! I don't have to try and drive in it tomorrow morning!!!

Stay safe and warm!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 12:08 pm

We are getting slammed with ice/sleet /freezing rain but not much snow. My biggest far is losing power and the roads being so bad that I can't get to Mammacita. I asked her to come stay with us but she wanted to stay in her own home. Can't blame her. Now the roads are too treacherous to drive on (ice) but so far we still have power thank God.
Yesterday we went over to Mom's and got her gas fireplace working so she'll have a little heat of power goes out and we can't get her (which we can't as of now) and also made sure she was well supplied with food, non perishables, battery operated lantern, flash lites and her phone charged and her life alert charged. The weather channel is saying this afternoon os when we'll get the worst of the ice and may lose power so please keep your fingers crossed that we don't.
This city rarely gets snow or ice so it isn't prepared when we do. Only major roads are treated or plowed. None of the secondary or neighborhood roads are so we are stuck until things melt.

Glad you are well prepared Connie. Very good that you have wood stove so you'll have heat if power fails.

Hey did either of you watch Trump's rally last nite?? 55 THOUSAND people were there! I loved it. Loce to see him dance at the end...he's as bad a dancer as I am! haha!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:58 am

They bring so much into our lives they are family.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 9:30 am

Yes, they are!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:36 am

We ended up with 16" inches of snow! I was grateful that our company had the 17th off for MLK. So none of us had to try to get to work. I would not have been able to since we didn't snow blow our drives until late in the day. The cats sure didn't like it!!! I shoveled a path around the outside of the drive so my neighbors knew where to snow blow and a path to the bird feeders. They couldn't even see over the snow!! I have to go out today and top off the wood box because we may get lake effect snow today. I have no path to the wood shed but the wheelbarrow should make a good enough path.

Did you loose power? I hope not!!! That is one thing I keep reminding myself when I talk about removing the wood burner is that is a secondary source of heat if the power goes out.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:20 am

No we didn't lose power thank goodness but my advice to you is DON'T get rid of your wood stove! I was wishing we had one last week and every time we gt bad weather in the winter. The good news is we do have a gas stove so I could cook and we have a gas fireplace but it puts out very little heat so it's no real use when we lose power.

We got another snow last nite. Only a couple of inches but the town is shut down until roads clear. We had stocked up ahead of time so we're fine and the few inches of snow will melt fast.

Connie, 16 inches is a hell of a lot of snow!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 4:50 pm

It is a lot of snow. Almost the same time of the Blizzard of 78 when Ohio got hit. Thankfully middle of next week we should hit 40. I hope some of the ice melts off the waterfall. I won't be able to break it off because the netting is secured with pins to the ground I am sure they are frozen. I checked today and no water that I can see is going back behind the falls.

I fed the birds so they are set for tonight. Last night I got up to put wood on the fire and movement from the corner of my eye made me look and there was a doe right at the front porch sidewalk. I saw 2 more. Then 2 more came from around the corner of the house. They are looking for food. Since we still have a lot of snow on the ground they are starting to not find much food. I may try and remember next week and go and get some corn. The rug rats want out so bad and as soon as they hit the door and realize how cold it is they are back in the house in a heartbeat. LOL.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 6:38 pm

We have been putting out cut up apples and carrots for the deer. They come and look for it everyday. We get the cheapest carrots we can find and we get bags of apples that have been marked down to next to nothing because the apples are old and all bruised.

Haha, your kitties sound just like Mammacita's Smokey Blue...he runs outside and then feels how cold it is and turns around and runs right back in the house!

Hope your pond and waterfall is okay. How do you feed the fish when the pond is frozen over..or do they not need as much food in the winter?
Back to top Go down

Love this Christian song
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ourboard4 :: Current Events :: Videos-
Jump to: