Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love this Christian song

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Love this Christian song - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 4:34 pm

I know they say you should keep them separated in rooms and let them sniff under the door to get used to each other but I just bring them in and deal with it. Eventually they accept each other. Love this Christian song - Page 5 1f645
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 7:46 pm

I've heard the same thing Connie, but Mammacita does the same as you do. I'm still not sure I'm going to get another one just yet. I no longer have a pet sitter and if Jon and I want to go visit our son or travel anywhere I have no one to look after my cat and I don't want to add another cat and make it even harder to find someone to watch them. Looking after two is more work than looking after one.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:43 pm

I sure don't. Ornery?
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:21 pm

Weird that I clicked on "View post since last visit" and it showed none but there were two. Hmmm.

Too bad Carp you don't have a pet sitting service. A lady I used to work with started one up after Loreal closed. I feel guilty if I leave my kids for too long. I would babysit if I wasn't so far away.

A lot going on here. My lease is almost up on my suv. Trying for like 1 hour to find my pay off amount on the ford site and it says right were to go but it's not there. UGH!!!! Then my neighbor and I found a baby squirrel walking around his driveway and I said it's acting weird. Well it's because their eyes weren't open yet!! It must have fell out of the nest and the mamma never came back. We thought it was in one of there trees and I could see a nest in the tree but the opening wasn't big enough to be able to get the squirrel in there. So we put it in a towel and put it in a tree next to the nest that was hollowed out hoping the mamma would come back. We had a storm come through and the poor thing was soaked. So Blain took it in and kept it over night. We tried every website, game warden ( 1 day to get back to you), etc. Nothing!!! Finally Blain (which I don't know why he didn't do this in the first place) called his brother. His brother's daughter has raised rescued squirrels and other animals. So he dropped it off there and he said it is drinking the milk it needs and so far so good!!! I know they can be a nuisance but when they are little you just feel sorry for them.

Then the boss at work had a guy come out to his rental property for a roof quote and he gave Dan and I his card. The guy guarantees his work for 10 years plus whatever shingles or metal roof warranty there is. So Dan got a quote and will be getting his roof done soon. Now his wife (lied) and said that they couldn't pay the quote he gave them and said the truck doesn't run (it does) so the guy lowered the price. I'm sorry, I can't do that. BUT, it was cheaper for me to go with a metal roof than shingles. Plus they quoted me for leaf guards. So I will be getting a metal roof. I accepted his offer but I need to trade in my suv in first before the car company sees that I have another loan out. I did ask about cell phone reception and he said he hasn't had any complaints about it. He said if I metal siding along with a metal roof then he could see issues.

I take Peaches to the vet on Thursday for her teeth to be cleaned and of course my vet doesn't do it which is in town so I have to go to their other place which is like 20 minutes away. I have to take the day off to do this. I can just imagine what they are going to charge me for this. I didn't even ask because I know she needs them cleaned. I did decide this will be the last time because I don't want her to be put to sleep every time they need cleaned plus her age will be a factor soon. The other rug rats are doing fine. They are enjoying the nice warm weather. I ended up mowing today to get rid of some tall areas plus it is raining tonight which means the grass is going to grow now!!

I haven't seen 3 of my fish in weeks. Sigh.... I found a snake by the stream bed and part of it's stomach (?) had a bulge. Don't know if it got a frog or toad. So I used the neighbor's grab stick and took it to the woods. If it comes back I will have to kill it. Not any good luck around the pond this year.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Went to my brothers and had a nice day and time. We had brunch so it was nice to get home earlier and just do nothing. How are the 2 of you?

Can't wait to see if Jude's plant blooms this year!!!!

Well I am starting to wind down and getting sleepy. I will try and not be away for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 am

Wow, you do have a lot going on Connie! Sheesh I don't know where to start...haha.

Yeah, I wish we lived close enough to help each other out with pet sitting as well as just hanging out together. We all have much in common and it would be nice to be around like minded people that we trust.

I'm still looking for a pet sitter. I know there one out there somewhere it's juts a matter of finding them. sigh. I too feel guilty when I leave my cats...well now it's just one cat...especially since he is so attached to me after a year of me staying home most of the time.

I hope you can get an answer about your car payoff soon Connie. These big companies make it so hard to get anything done. You'd think they would realize that good customer service pays off in the long run but the truth is very few companies really care about that anymore.

Oh I'm glad you found someone to take care of the baby squirrel. I know they are nothing but rats with bushy tails and can cause a lot of damage but I still wouldn't want one to suffer. I'm guessing it either fell out of the nest, was accidentally pushed out or some other critter tried to take off with it. Maybe a hawk or even a raccoon. Poor little thing. At least now it has a chance at surviving.

Wow that's great that you can get a metal roof for less than a shingle roof! And get gutter guards too. Good for you! That will give you years of peace of mind knowing you won't be facing that big expense for a looong time. Don't they last for something like 50 years?

Peaches is not going to like getting her teeth cleaned, that's for sure. I'm embarrassed to say I've never had my cats teeth cleaned. It's all I can do to get them in for their yearly rabies shots. haha! Now I feel guilty that I haven't done it.

Wonder where your three fish are? Could they just be hiding? Oh I hope they're okay. That snake couldn't have eaten them could it? I know snakes can swim and I have seen copperheads UNDER WATER slithering around in the stream by Mammacita's but I don't know if they eat fish. Hope not.

We had a very quiet Easter. Just JOn and I. Mammacita wanted to stay home so we brought Easter dinner over to her. It was very relaxed and stress free but quiet. I'm glad to hear that you got together with your family Connie. It sounds like you had a good holiday. I'll bet The Jude had a nice one with her family too.

We are in the middle of pollen season here and it is awful. Sunny days but everything is coated with greenish yellow pollen. ugh. I keep my windows closed and try not to go outside. The weather is cool one minute and warm the next. Its that in between time of year that makes it hard to know what to wear when you get up. But I'm not gonna complain because soon enough it will hot as Hades and I will miss the cool air.

Skyped with our son in Shanghai yesterday and we got to see his two new cats. They are sooo cute two brothers that are black and white and look like twins except one has long hair and the other has short hair! Otherwise their color and markings are mirror images of each other.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 1:04 pm

Had a great Easter.
I would worry about having a stranger in my house when I was gone speaking of a pet sitter.
I am so anxious to see my Irisis.
Been busy editing my new book.
Love to all.
The Jude
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 5:52 pm

Me too Jude and that's why I dont' have a pet sitter. sigh.

Can't wait for your next book to come out!
Back to top Go down

Love this Christian song
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5