Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love this Christian song

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Love this Christian song Empty
PostSubject: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:58 pm

Wow! Connie I lloved that! Made me wish I was there. Haha can you see the looks on the faces of those young people if an old fogey like me was there! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:13 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 1:33 pm

I don't think they would care if an old fogey was there or not!! It is refreshing to know there is young people out there who still believe there is a God.

And before I forget. the 22nd they are finally coming out to replace my front window and look at 2 of the seals in my windows!!! Not that I had to call last week to ask what was going on. Sigh.....
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 3:51 pm

They better get their asses in gear and get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 5:00 pm

FOR YOUR LISTENING ENJOYMENT.
https://m.facebook.com/judith.mcdowell.7?tsid=0.6566360500714814&source=result
Check out the baby dancing to Good Golly Miss Molly. I swear this could have been me at that age.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySat Jan 16, 2021 7:44 pm

Damn I couldn’t view it Jude cuz I’m not signed in to FB...and after what they’re doing to conservatives I’m glad I’m not! But I’ll bet that video is cute. And yes I can easily imagine you rocking out at that age.

Yes, Connie it is encouraging to see that many young people believing in God and celebrating him. It gives me a little hope.

Well I’m glad they’re finally coming out to fix your window. Sheesh, it’s about time, isn’t it. Hopefully they will get it all taken care of and won’t have to come back.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Oh crap. I really wanted you to see the video.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySun Jan 17, 2021 5:19 pm

Yeah I got a message saying I had to be a member. I’m sorry😒
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 3:15 pm

I could try and send it to you in email but I don't know if that would work either.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 8:25 am

Got it! Thanks Jude. It's soooo cute and I can easily picture you doing that at that age!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Me too.
So glad you finally got to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 5:58 pm

I seen that little girl before dancing. They are so cute at that age.

Saw some video of Mexicans lining up at the border hoping Biden was going to let them in. Supposedly the Mexican border patrol stopped them. Seeking asylum. I got gas yesterday at $2.19 and today coming home from work it is $2.59. And it starts. Waiting for my friends who hated Trump before I say anything about taxes going up, gas going up ( even though it does every new president), and other things.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 7:41 pm

Not only are the Mexicans trying to come in so are a lot of different countries.  Murderers and rapists and a lot of the riffraff.  I am sorry people are having a hard time in their country but we are not the baby sitter for the world. America first. That is what President Trump believes too.
Rumor has it that President Trump is still going to be our president. God I hope so.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:28 am

The Senate still says they're going to impeach him. If they do he will lose secret service protection along with many other things. It will be easier to kill him if he doesn't have SS protection. I believe that is their goal.

If impeached he will not be able to run again and that is what they are most afraid of. They want to destroy him and all of his supporters.

I am calling Senators again today so I can add my voice to those who are saying they are against this.

Not only have gas prices gine up...and will go up a lot higher as Biden decimates the energy industry. but his executive orders have already cost tens of thousands of jobs. The thing is the Left DOES NOT CARE. They only care about their own power. they don't care about the people of this country. They don't need to...now they can openly cheat and win any future election.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 7:49 pm

Sure hope the things I am hearing are true.
However, President Trump had better make a move time is running out.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 12:20 pm

I wish there was something Trump could do but I don't believe there is. He doesn't have the support he needs within the govt, military or the courts. The only people who can save him and his family and his supporters from being destroyed are the Republican's in Congress and Mitch McConnell is already signalling he will not. I'm going to keep calling Senators in hopes that if enough people call some of them will stand up for Trump and not cave to the pressure to impeach him but to be honest I am losing hope. I soooo want to be positive and have hope, I don't want to be a negative person but things are looking pretty bleak, IMO.

ONLY if enough people speak out will there be any hope. And I don't mean by rioting or threats or violence, I am against that, I mean by speaking up and demanding our representative do what they were voted in to do and support what the PEOPLE want and not want the powerful Left wants.

Nothing happens if people remain silent. People stood by while the Nazi's rounded up the Jews (and others) and killed them. No one spoke up for them. Are we going to let that happen to Conservatives? I know they aren't formally rounding people up and killing them but they ARE silencing people and destroying the lives of those who disagree with them politically. Is it so hard to imagine that things could escalate into violence against conservatives???? Heck it already has gotten to that point! At what point, if ever, will people speak out and make a stand. I know people are afraid and they have legitimate reasons to be afraid but THAT IS HOW THE LEFT CONTROLS US. Being afraid to speak out so people sit back and let the Left roll over them. There is no coming back from this, I fear.

Sorry for being such a downer. I just feel a little frustrated right now. I hope enough people unite in voice and money to support the politicians who support us and defeat politically the ones who do not.

I apologize if it sounds like I'm lecturing you, that's not my intention.  I'm just sad, scared and frustrated so I'm venting. I know you all feel the same and that you'd do whatever you could to stop this madness.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:49 pm

No you are not lecturing you are stating your opinion and I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:59 pm

And I respect your's Jude. Connie's too. I think everyone on here, including JL and Tbev agrees.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:23 pm

Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 8:11 am

Well, I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 5:28 pm

I see they banned the guy who owns My Pillow from Twitter also. I am seriously thinking of deleting my FB account. I will keep FB messenger but I am so tired of the negativity, the fighting, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 6:10 pm

Oh yeah. The left is trying to shut down the country of free speech.
Chi is at the vet's. From the xray  we now know she has arthritis all over her body. So pain meds from now on.  When Darrell dropped her off at the vet he left her bed and her baby that she sleeps with. He will pick her up this evening. Thank God, we have a great vet.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Love this Christian song   Love this Christian song EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Ohhhh I'm so sorry to hear about your little Chi. Bless her heart. I'm so glad she has such loving family to take care of her. I know you and Darrell will do everything you can to keep her pain down.

Yes, they're going after Mike Lindell the pillow guy. I'm going to call Bed Bath and beyond and Kohls and tell them I'm done shopping at their stores for dropping him. I am so glad I never signed up for FB or twitter. They are going after every conservative they can find and will ruin them, silence them and try to destroy them. Even little guys like us. The won't be content until we're all silenced.
Back to top Go down

Love this Christian song
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next