Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's up all you crazy old bats??????

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacko

Jacko

What's up all you crazy old bats?????? Empty
PostSubject: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 4:47 am

Well well well.....
Look what the cat dragged in!!!!!😂😂

Capt Jack is BACK!!!😂😂😂

I've meant to jump in here for AGES and just never made the time. After Sibs passed i spoke to Connie and again said I'll drop in soon. So I'm finally here!!

HOW THE HELL ARE YALL????? I love youI love you
I see Jude and Connie from time to time and i talk to Bev all the time.....but THE BABY FISH MISSES THE CARP!!!🤗🤗🤗

Are you STILL afraid of the big ole Facebook?? Lol. We've gotta get you past that and at least come visit sometime!!!
Feels good to be in here after soooo long.

So....... Before the grids get hit and civil war starts....fill me in on what's been going on!😂😀😘
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:22 am

OMG she lives! Yayyyy! Holy smokes now we have to go remove all those mean things we said about JL being a toe nail biter and so on. Hahahaha! Only kidding. You won't find any mean posts on here about you Jackie. Only posts wondering how you are and hoping you're alright.

It's good to see you back. I never thought you would come on here. As you can see we're a small group now but we've remained good friends and have supported each other thru the years.

I still don't do FB and especially have no desire to start now. Only people with certain views are allowed on there apparently so it's not a place for me.

So how are YOU doing? It's been so long and so much has happened that I don't even know what to ask you about. I just hope that you are happy and have someone in your life who loves you and treats you good. I really mean that. Actually I hope you have lots of people in your life who love and support you.

Are you still singing? Still have your shop where you sell your beautiful handiwork? Still in Kentucky, I assume.

As you may have read on here we were all devastated when Sibby died. I still can't get over the shock of it. So sad. I think about Matthew and hope he's okay. I know Siana was in a pretty good place so I think she'll be okay, at least I hope so. She has a big load to carry now and that's hard for such a young girl.

Well, now it's your turn to catch us up on your life JL. You can read back on old posts to catch up on us but we need you to tell us what's going on in your life.

Oh and who are you calling crazy old bats?? I was 39 on my last birthday I'll have you know. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Very Happy

Jacko likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jacko

Jacko

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 1:25 am

Haha!!! Sending you big big hugs carp!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗
Yes.....Connie reached out on FB when sibs died. Crying or Very sad So hard to believe. Sure hated to hear it. Doesn't seem real. I talked to her a little bit here and there over there. We actually talked on the phone a few times over the years. Ill miss seeing her posts.
Yea....FB is getting pretty annoying. I've went to Parler. Im rarely there tho. In all honesty i don't get on fb like i used to. I don't have time honestly. You know me....I'm always doing something and buzzing around. No....the business only lasted 2 years. We got screwed by the management there at the strip mall for the most part, but i was ready to throw in the towel at that point anyway. And no....i don't sing too much anymore. Strange huh? But i do still have my booth at the peddlers mall!! Lol.
Im doing good and still living in Georgetown. Single and living alone. I love it. I now sell Paparazzi jewelry and do really good with it. I go live on my page on Fb quite a bit and have a bawl with it. I'm like QVC on laughing gas lol. Wish you could come watch sometime! I've invited the others but they have never came over. Tn Bev and i are good friends now and talk quite a bit. She jumps on my lives and is a great customer too!! Lol. Even Kari gets on every now and then and says hello. Its a lot of fun.
I'm still doing a lot of animal rescue and run the local lost and found pets page on fb. I'm on the board of the humane Society. I've marched at the state capital a few times...marched against police brutality a few years back....and become a loud mouth for causes that i care about. 😂
I see yall talk politics. ISN'T IT CRAZY??? I still believe Trump is gonna pull it off somehow. Just sitting back and paying attention. I've never seen so much corruption in my life and never cared so much about a president as i do now. Sadly ya lose friends and family members because of it. Oh well.
Do you guys ever see Tasha anymore??
We rarely talk anymore. I never see her. I don't think she's on fb much. I miss her. :/
Do you know i still have my can of Spotted Dick??😂😂😂😂 Sooo funny!!!
How have you been?????
Bev and i were talking last night and she mentioned the page and asked if i was ever gonna come over to visit and it was perfect timing. I wasn't in the middle of anything so i came over. I love you
Back to top Go down
Tnbev

Tnbev

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 3:20 am

Hello all! Yes, I see Jackie posted something. Well there are a few of us on here now. I’m not too good at keeping up here too. I’m in too many groups! I’m into a lot of watching craft tutorials mostly on making wreaths. I’ve got a Christmas one started but haven’t finished it yet. Well just wanted to check in and say hello. At least old Jacko can entertain us some. If anyone can, she can!

Jacko likes this post

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 1:15 pm

It's wonderful to see posts from both of you! Just get your happy rears on here whenever you can!

TBev good luck on the wreath. I tried to make one once and it turned out so God awful that I never tried again. I can knit but that's about it as far as crafts go.

Jackie, I'm glad you feel the same about Trump as we do. Like you we're all sick at the corruption that has been revealed and at the cheating during the election. These are sad and scary times for our country.

No haven't heard from Tasha in years. I hope she is okay. Also surprised to hear that you hear from Kari from time to time. I wonder how she is? Still married I wonder?

Your jewelry line sounds cool. I think it's great that you are doing that. Do you also sell on Etsy? I hear that's another place to sell things.

JL I'm so glad to hear you are active in protecting animals. One of the things on here we all have in common is our love of animals. Somewhere on here is a thread about the crazy situation going on now at Mammacita's house with a stray that has been sneaking into he house for months.

In fact, yesterday there was a lot of drama due to the cat....it swatted mom on the hand causing a teeny scratch and a bruise. Mom said when it smacked her hand she felt like she'd been hit by a hard stick. A few hours later her wrist bone was swollen and red. Rock and I went over and took one look at it figured it was infected. I had to call her Dr but dreaded doing it cuz I knew they would call animal control who would come and trap the cat and euthanize it. I talked to the on-call nurse in the Dr's office and she said Mom had to see a Dr and yes they would have to report it. She also said the last thing she wanted to do was send Mom to the ER or Urgent Care center due to her age and Covid patients filling the hospitals. sigh. Finally we decided to wait and see if the swelling and redness got worse before we went to Urgent Care. I drew a circle around the red swelling and told her to let me know if it spread beyond the circle. If it did I knew we had no choice but to take mom in for treatment. I checked on her thru the nite and early this morning I went over to look at it. Thankfully all the red was gone and the swelling had gone down a bit. It doesn't look infected...just a little swollen and bruised. Mom thinks the bone got chipped or cracked (from a cat swat???) because she swears that when the cat slapped her it hurt and felt like she got hit by a stick. I don't know how it could hurt like that but it is obviously swollen and a little bruised. Bottom line is we are still watching it and will only take her in if it starts looking infected. We all know if we take her in it means that cat's life is over because Animal Control will come get it because it's a stray. We are going to try to trap that cat and get it fixed and shots right after Christmas. IF we can trap it, that it. If we can't we'll have to lock Mammacita's pet door because I can't risk my Mom getting bit or scratched by a cat that hasn't had its shots. This is stress I don't need right now. sigh.

Jacko likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 2:28 pm

We old bags are doing fine. How are you doing, you old Blister?
Yes, I think it is about to hit the fan. President Trump has had enough.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 am

Half the country has had enough!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:14 pm

I trust President Trump. He is not weak he is a fighter.
I am very proud of our First Family and of VP Pence and his family.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:09 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:04 pm

Of course. I am still your idol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 9:06 pm

God love our Mammacita.
Back to top Go down
Tnbev

Tnbev

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:21 am

Hello everyone! Deb, I finally answered your email. Was up early and lying here in bed trying to catch up on different sites. Yeah I’m also so disgusted about Trump losing but he didn’t really bc it was stolen from him. Pisses me off! I’m still wondering if anything can be done about it. Jackie asked about Tasha. I saw where she commented about three weeks ago to a post. She’s not pro Trump I don’t think at all. But I don’t see anything from her either but maybe a comment once ever so often. And I’ve seen a couple from Kari on my posts lately. I think her husband is about to die. I’m not sure but I think that’s what she was saying. I hope that’s not true. I never knew a whole lot about her, but that she was on the guestbook too. Sure have been a lot of people stay in touch because of Ann’s guestbook. Well I’ve got to get up and eat and go get a ct scan this afternoon. I hate doing anything and keeping appts right now with the CHINA virus so bad. Did y’all know that my state I’d number one at the moment for the most Covid cases in the US and world? Oh yes! Dumbasses need to do better. Most people do okbut my sons preacher just got sick and died with it. He was only 48 yo. And I’ve got two classmates who have it now, one on a respirator and one doing pretty good. My youngest brother and niece have it too. And a friend that is 65 has been in hospital for weeks and won’t wake up. He’s on life support and family was told to get ready to make some decisions. I know the Dems hype it up a lot, but it’s real and we’ve had lots of cases and 25 deaths in out little county. I’m very afraid of it bc my cancer is of the bone marrow but of a type of white blood cell that’s fights off infections. So I am scared of it! Well if I’m not on here til after, y’all have a nice, safe, well Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Hi there, Bev. Always so good to see a post from you.
Please keep us posted on how you are dong. We care.
Back to top Go down
Tnbev

Tnbev

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 am

Hey Jude! Good to see your post. Looks like everyone is busy. Well it is a busy time of year. Just checking in to see what all are up to. Ttyl
Back to top Go down
Tnbev

Tnbev

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 am

Oh and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jacko

Jacko

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:19 am

😂😂 Blister??? 😂😂

Bev i had no clue that many had gotten sick in Tn! Wow. Hate hearing you knew some that passed from it. Sad Its crazy. Scary. But i think its been used against us all. All over the world. All for one world government.
I just can't believe so many are ignoring so many facts about this virus....our election......
How we are all seeing 2 very different things. :/
Back to top Go down
Jacko

Jacko

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:34 am

Omgosh carp!!! Your mom is still here???I love youI love you How awesome!! Your so lucky!! How old is she now?? That's so cool!- i remember her sending me her crafts and i sold a few for her. That's so funny. I'm so happy to hear she's still a firecracker!! Glad her hand is gonna be ok. You should reach out to your local shelter. They Will probably help you trap the cat with a live trap. Its actually pretty easy. Hope it all works out.
And yes....I'm very active with the animals. People suck....lol....animals not so much. 🐾I love you
No....i don't actually make the jewelry. Its called paparazzi jewelry. Everything is just 5 dollars and it's pretty awesome stuff. I love jewelry and this is right up my alley. Going live and having fun with the ladies that come to watch is usually a lot of fun too!
I still have Yule....my red nose pit bull. And Sophia....she's a black pittie and 3 years ago she had an accident and she's now a paraplegic. She's not changed a bit tho. She is still rotten and hyper lol....but now she's in a wheelchair. I had another pit.....Snickers...he passed away last October from cancer and Cushings disease. Sad
I think i had Yule before i left the group. Pits are WONDERFUL animals. Very bad reputations.....but great misunderstood animals. Wish i knew how to post a picture. Haha.
So....where is Connie??🤗
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Pits and shepherds get a bad rep, but it is not the animal's fault it is the fault of those who raised them.
Lacy is still at the vet. The vet said in our phone conversation that she is waiting for a fecal sample. I told her she may have to knock the shit out of Lacy. She laughed. We really like our vet. Everything has checked out and is good just need a sample to be checked and she will be able to come home.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:45 am

OMG!! Capt'n Jack is back!!! Been down with a cold. Feeling much better now. I know I haven't been to Jackie's live feed, I just don't do jewelry and I tried a live feed with a psychic I know and I fell asleep so I don't watch any of them. Not that I don't wish you the best with making money!

For posting a picture above the text box is all the icons. The fourth box on from the left which has the you tube icon is where you can post pictures. The first icon in that box, click on it, I change the size to 640. Some will take the whole page if bigger. Then click on the select file box and find your picture from your phone or computer. Click on "send all", then choose the link and upload. Hope that helps.

Jacko likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:49 pm

I have so much I want to post in reply to Jackie and TBev but I'm just too tired to do it now. So hold on ladies because this big mouth will start posting in reply as soon as I can get caught up on some sleep. I am so happy to see both of you back on here!

Jacko likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jacko

Jacko

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 11:19 pm

I don't have anything above my text box lol. I have apic of a phone on the right corner........ I'll figure it out eventually lol.
Carp..... Send me your email.....I love you
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:00 am

Are you using your phone to get on here? If so then I don't know what it looks like. I just know when I am typing text in the white box above is all the icons to change to bold, insert pictures, increase your font, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 9:26 am

I promise to answer JL's and TBev's post soon. I'm just soooo tired that I can't do it today. I'm trying to quickly skim thru here and post quick replies  but long ones will have to wait. But I will answer I promise! I'm so happy to have you ladies back.

Jack my email addy is the same but if you lost it I will resend. Hope you had a good christmas. You too Bev. I already told Connie and Jude that so I'm not forgetting them!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:10 pm

I’m going to try to respond to Jackie’s postfirst then Bevs....

Yes JL I’m still afraid ofFB. Haha. Not afraid just never liked or trusted it. Turns out I was right too Although I realize its and easy way to communicate and most like it...but I never did.

So glad you have the same political views as we do. That way we don’t have to worry about offending anyone.

I am happy to hear you are doing well selling jewelry. And you would be a natural selling by online feed. Of course I’m so tech challenged I wouldn’t have a clue how to even watch one. I’ve has so many computer blow ups and crashes that I m scared to even touch my dang computer let alone try to figure out how to do things like that,
By the way someone mentionedTasha. I haven’t heard from her in years but I hope and pray she’s okay. I remember a few years ago Sibby helped her out by paying for a few days in a hotel when Tasha needed a place to stay. Another example of Sibby kind heart. By the way someone asked about Tasha political views and I know for sure she was a big Obama fan so I’m guessing she’s a Democrat.

Jackie not surprised your an animal rights activist. Good for you. We all love animals on here just like you. I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of your fur baby. It hurts like hell,I know. We’ve all been thru the awful pain of that.

I think it’s great that you have a place of your own. It sounds like you’re happy and that makes me so glad for you. last time I knew you were still with Donnie and doing a great job of taking care of his girls. That was a long time ago.

I wonder if Kari is still living in Alabama? I’m sorry to hear about her husband being near death. Geez.

I know I probably didn’t answer all your questions but It’s hard typing on this little iPad. Just ask me any questions you want. It’s good to have you back oh and by the way Connie did not skip her family Christmas celebration because she’s a JW! It was bad weather that prevented them from going. hahaha....
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: What's up all you crazy old bats??????   What's up all you crazy old bats?????? EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 3:15 pm

One more thing Jackie, I agree with you and Jude about pit bulls . they are so. Misunderstood. Ever watch that show on Sat. Nites called Pit bulls and Parolees? Good show.

Also I realize that I probably answered some of Bevs comments questions in my post above. I got them mixed up. But that’s what happens when you get old.hahaha
Back to top Go down

What's up all you crazy old bats??????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next