Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A wonderful surprise.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sibby

Sibby

A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 8:18 am

Makes you wonder if the end of the world is coming with all the craziness going on!

Anyone really good about the biblical prophesies?

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Not me. I think we're going to be fine but many don't want us to believe that. People who are scared are more easily controlled.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 6:31 pm

A friend of ours stopped in today to say hi and to visit.
He is filming true hauntings for his show .  So he is going through Or., Wash, Idaho.  Different strokes for different folks.
I would enjoy that myself.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:03 pm

Ohhh that sounds like a very interesting friend Jude. I'll bet that between the two if you you have some very interesting conversations.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Yes, he is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:49 am

Carp, that is what I hear.

That is why there are people right now protesting to get the states to open up and let businesses work again.

I am a bit torn on that. I know the economy needs the reopening but it is concerning about how many will get sick. It is inevitable as this virus is now here to stay, as are viruses from the past. We will either get it and get over it, get it and die from it or get a vaccine when they develop one.

So, it may just be better to open and not let the economy be destroyed, however the hospitals need to be prepared for the upswing of cases that are needing special care.

No easy answers are there?

Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:49 am

Jude, what show is this? Is it something currently on tv?
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 3:58 pm

He is getting it started.
I believe we need to open the country.  Enough is enough.
I myself think the virus has been over-blown.
The mayors and govs. are enjoying playing God. They need to be removed from office
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Couldn't agree more Jude. This lockdown is continuing for political reasons...in an effort to hurt Trump and keep him from getting reels red.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

You are so smart. Even though I am your idol I am sure you would agree with me on this one even if I wasn't your idol.
The OWO is flat out working over time.
I still do not trust Fauci. He is a snake.
I have a feeling that President trump knows what he is and is only biding his time to let Fauci hang himself.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 7:04 pm

Agree agree agree. Fauci is Dr Dooom and I don't trust him either. Trump is paying him lip service but not going to listen to him anymore. Fauci gets funds from Soros and Bill Gates so he can't be trusted. I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that he's a snake who can't be trusted.

Look like Obama is finally being revealed for the snake he is too.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:51 pm

I do think that much of this is overblown in some areas, but not here. I know too many people that have been ill with Covid and also know about some that have died. And I am not referencing people in the nursing homes. To me they were sitting ducks, so while they do matter the death counts from them need to take into consideration that there was no way they could keep themselves from getting ill, and their health issues added to the likelihood they would succumb to it.

I do know other that are not in that category that are ill, and the numbers in my area are super high.

I am staying cautious so I don't get sick, or spread it if I am a carrier and do not know it.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 2:18 pm

I agree that certain areas need to remain under lockdown but much of the country can be opened with precautions. We will likely never know the true numbers of Wuhan virus deaths because the reporting is unregulated. For example no one in NYC has died of anything other than the virus in the past 3 months. Very strange. Until you realize the incentive. Hospitals receive a payment from Fed govt for every coved death so no wonder every death in the city for the past months has been recorded as covid. Ditto elsewhere. The was admitted by Dr Dooms co horn The Scarf Queen. Also by funeral homes in NYC confirm there have been no other cause of death listed for months.
I'm not implying there haven't been many deaths from it but we'll never know the real number and if it is actually higher than th 30-60 thou a year from the flu. Which must have skipped our country entirely this year since there have been no reported deaths from it for months. Interesting isn't it?
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2020 2:21 pm

Sorry for typos above. iPad won't allow me to edit/correct. I wasn't calling Scarf Queen bad name..I was referring to her as Fauci's co-hort.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 5:01 pm

Totally agree!!! Too many people have come out and said that some families death certificates said covid and they had a heart attack!!! You won't stop people from social distancing for long. This is what is called life. You can step on your porch step fall and hit your head and die, get in your car and get hit by a drunk driver, get on an airplane and it crashes, hey what about getting the regular flu?? Yes, it's sad and I am truly sorry people have died from this. But what do you expect when some cities live on top of each other? Crowded streets and people who don't know to wash their hands, sneeze into a kleenex or their inside elbow??

Go on you tube and see how many doctors are posting about how insane all of this is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 7:16 pm

100%agree with every word you said Connie! You are so right!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:15 pm

OWO. The more they can say died of the virus the more it looks good for them to keep the economy busted and everything locked down.
This is America. They can stick their vaccine and their chip up their ass.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Totally agree Jude!!! I truly believe there will be a rebellion against the government.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2020 6:50 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:47 pm

Yes, it could get bloody.
I believe President Trump will rein in the evil doers before that happens though.
I am glad that President Trump is telling the Govs, and Mayors to go fan themselves and opening up the churches.
I am back in face book jail. 30-days. When it came on about the young girl who was beheaded by her Muslim boyfriend from Iraq I lost it. I said we need to get all Muslims out of our country and not let anymore in. You cannot say anything against Muslims.  Those evil bastards!
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:30 pm

If they open up more then those of us that have issues can still stay home as much as possible while those that are not can then go about and enjoy their lives.

Members of my family have been going to parks and hiking, then putting their pictures on facebook.
My nephew Eric has one quick video he made of a recent trip out. His youngest cat, Calypso, is sitting on his shoulder as he drives! What a chill cat. Then as he is on the hiking trail she is following him, much like a dog would. What a cat!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:47 pm

Scoundral would do that. Not the sitting on the shoulder but follow me outside everywhere. We would cut trees in the woods and she was there even with the chainsaws going!!!

Each state and city is different. I am in a small town we should never had to be closed as long as the big cities were. There is a lawsuit against our (not mine!) health director stating she overstepped her authority by keeping Ohio closed more than 14 days. The health clubs have the lawsuit and a judge has said they were right. We will see what happens!!!

Home Depot will not allow you in without a mask and they will sell you one if you want in their store. Guess what? I go to Lowe's!!! I am not supporting any store that makes me wear a mask.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:50 pm

Well, I will wear a mask in a store for now. It is more about trying to protect myself and Matthew than anything else.

Not judging those that don't want to wear a mask, but glad you will go to Lowe's and not be on the news fighting Home Depot!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:56 pm

I totally get it because of Matthew. I have no issues with people who have loved ones or themselves that have health issues.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:59 pm

I have been watching documentaries about the 1918 pandemic to see how it was handled to hopefully glean insights on how things should go with this.

I do believe that people had better common sense then!
Back to top Go down

A wonderful surprise.....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next