Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A wonderful surprise.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:10 pm

Connie, your pond design sounds wonderful. I agree that putting the fish in a holding t5ank in your garage is safest way to go. Those damn raccoons can sniff out all kinds of thing.

Jude, I am so so sorry to hear about your nephew Gary. Is this the one who recently went into the hospital? I know your heart is broken and I'm so very sorry. What happened?

Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 11:56 am

{{{{Jude}}}}}
So sorry for your loss. Praying for you to have some comfort in the good memories.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:22 pm

I am sorry for your loss Jude. Hugs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Jude Im so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Wait until you guys hear this.
Our Ornery sent me some Iris to plant. They are named Rougaroux. The French spelling for Rougarou. What a great thing to do.
I just love our Ornery!!
Well I love all my family here.
I just think this is so cool.
Have to run as I want to call Darrell and tell him about this.
Later,
The Jude
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 12:11 pm

That is so cool! I can't wait to see pics of them. Iris' are so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 6:12 pm

Darrell is planting them right after he gets home today.
I am anxious to see what color they are going to be. Ornery asked me if I wanted to know the color but I want to be surprised.
Happy day.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 7:30 pm

Oh Jude I now I can't wait to hear what color they are AND to see a pic of them!

By the way, I'm starting to worry about Connie. Still haven't heard from her what the test results showed.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 12:13 pm

How appropriate! This will make your yard extra special too.

Cannot wait to hear more about the color.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Hopefully Connie just hasn't had time to give us an update?
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 6:17 pm

No news is good news! The Doctor still hasn't called and I am not worried about it. I am also feeling so much better.

The iris Jude got is a Louisiana iris. Fingers crossed it will do well for her. Jude it will not bloom until next year of course. I just couldn't pass it up when I saw the name.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 9:31 am

Dang Connie I wonder if your test results got lost or something? It seems pretty unusual that you still haven't heard anything. But then again if it were something bad they would have called you right away. So like you said no new is good news. And even better that you are feeling better now.

So good to hear from you and from Sibby. I always worry when we don't hear from any of you.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:14 am

I have been offline as much as possible due to vertigo spells. I will be working hard on the computer and I will get dizzy and cannot concentrate. So no extra time on the computer after I am done working.

Any time on playing video games and being on facebook is curtailed too.

I have meds to take when I get these spells, but it makes me very sleepy so I have to be careful taking it as well. Hate this! The doctor thinks it is related to how my allergies are affecting my inner ear.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 3:06 pm

You all better stop being ill.
I agree. Were it something that needed attention right away the doctor would have called.
Our Rougaroux Iris Plants are in the ground.
I am so anxious to see them come up next year.
I am a happy person.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Thank you for my really cute card, Ornery. You take a great picture. LOL.
I love your note.
When you said before that you were sending me something, I thought maybe you had found some pictures of Fuck-Arama, my home planet.
Hugs,
The Jude.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:23 am

Hahahahaha! Jude you make me laugh! Can't wait to see your iris when it blooms.

Sibs, I've had vertigo issues too so I can relate to what you're going thru. Do you have a problem when you tilt your head up and backward to look at something high up? That sometime throws me off balance.There are exercises you can do with your head to help with vertigo and I'll be happy to copy them and send them to you...if I can find them!

Sorry you're having issues but so glad to hear from you when you can pop on here.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: A wonderful surprise.....   A wonderful surprise..... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:35 pm

I have three Iris. I can't wait to see their color too. But I want to be surprised
Back to top Go down

A wonderful surprise.....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5