Can you keep a secret? ......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 1:54 pm

Well this "essential worker" is tired and fed up with all of this. And that is all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 2:05 pm

He could be right. I think since they are getting so many cures with the meds, that it will be over a lot sooner.
China and yes, Soros need to answer for this.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 8:54 pm

Oh geez I hope your daughter stays safe. I know you are worried about her sibs. Is she still at ..damn the name of her hospital just left my mind....it's the one where the dumbass dr went to a party rather than stay home in isolation as told after being exposed... Shoot I can't remember the name! Hitchcock... Dartmouth Hitchcock that's it. I think. Anyway, I hope she stays safe and healthy.

I bet Connie is working her butt off these days. She ,it's be totally exhausted. I hope she gets bonus pay.

I have loved reading about all the good things people are doing during this time. I think I told you all that I put Christmas lutes on my front steps/door and our American flag is flying everyday and I out a bear in the window. Then I put my giant stuffed dog...remember Cindy Lou..haha.. In the window. All so little kids in the neighborhood can see.
They're having a 'bear hunt' in Mammacita neighborhood and a window egg hunt. So many creative minds out there. I would love to make masks to donate but I don't have the fabric and won't leave my house to buy any.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 10:37 pm

I am sorry to hear your daughter is ill, Sibs. I hope she gets better real soon.
Darrell came home this morning ill. I think he is lactose intolerant. That and he has not been drinking enough water.
Ornery, they are working you to death.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Oh Darrell must be exhausted, poor guy. Truckers are keeping this country going by working themselves to exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 am

Well Justin was going to give us Good Friday off by clocking us in and out but corporate had a meeting and asked each branch whether they were open or closed so Justin had to tell them we were closed so now we have to use a vacation day, but he told us that our next day we want off he will clock us in and out so we don't have to use a vacation day. That is his and Pat's way at least expressing how thankful they are that we are working in this crisis. Justin also paid for a lot of our lunches the last 2 weeks. But he has to be careful because of "expense reports".
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 10:07 am

At least Justin is trying to treat you well and show his appreciation. That makes a big difference and goes a long way to improve morale...which is badly needed during this crisis. I'm glad for you that he is doing what he can. Nothing is worse than feeling unappreciated and over worked.

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 1:49 pm

I sure wish you could find a good paying job else where.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 10:32 pm

Jude, my daughter isn't sick. Just overworked. She works in the hospital, Dartmouth Hitchcock in New Hampshire.

Found out today that she is in a new relationship (while married!) so I know there is no hope for a reconciliation for her and Chris. I was hoping.

I am not at all happy about her having a relationship right now. It goes against everything I believe in, but I do realize it is her life and not mine. Glad she is out of state so I don't have to meet this guy and have to be civil. Apparently they work together.

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:19 pm

That's a really good hospital. It's where my step daughter had her cancer surgeries.

Sibs, she'd separated from her hubby so while I understand how/why you feel as you do she really isn't cheating on him.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:27 am

Jude this is a good paying job.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 2:02 am

I know, you said so, but still I hate all the BS you have to go through.
I am glad your daughter is not ill, Sibs. And yes, it is her life and she has to live it the way she sees fit. I know I know but the days of sending them to their room is over.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 6:05 pm

I guess they approved of us having "hazard pay". We will be making approximately $3.00 more a hour. Grateful for that but Dan and I both said "But they couldn't give us our pay raise"? Makes no sense I tell ya!!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 6:55 pm

I agree with you.
They want you to give them your best, but they don't show you the respect you are due by helping you as they should.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Just want to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:52 pm

Hi! Heading to bed in a few. Went in a hour early and stayed a half hour over. Going in a hour early tomorrow. Can't seem to stay caught up with all the incoming product and orders. Hope there will be an end to all of this madness soon!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:14 am

I'm glad you got the hazard pay at least. I hope they change thier minds and give you a bonus when this is over.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:28 pm

That would be nice of them.
Hope all are doing well.
Today is Rocker Dave's birthday.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:08 pm

Happy belated birthday to Dave!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:24 pm

Yeah happy birthday to Rocker Dave! I hope you don't have to spend it alone. This shelter at home thing makes it hard to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:58 pm

Thanks.
Yeah just the three of us for the birthday party.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:14 pm

Well, at least the three of you were able to be together. You can have a big celebration when all of this is over.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:13 am

Happy belated wishes to Rocker Dave for his birthday!

Matthew's birthday was yesterday. I made him brownies to have after our spaghetti dinner. He was happy with that.

Our Animal Crossing game that we are both playing has the animal characters give him a party with gifts, so he had a party...kind of.

Maryland now has decreed that all people out in the stores must be wearing a face mask. I got some from my Aunt Debbie, in Kansas, and will be getting some extras from a woman in my church that is making them too.

We have to go out either today or tomorrow for essentials. Probably tomorrow, as today there are thunderstorms coming this afternoon. UGH.

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Happy birthday to Matthew! I'm glad he had a party of sorts. And I know he lived the brownies his momma made him.

Sibby how much is your friend charging for the masks she makes? I' ordered some a month ago but they haven't arrived and I have a feeling they never will so I may be looking to buy. I thought about trying to make some but I don't think I have enough elastic and can't buy any because it's sold out everywhere. Besides I can barely see. I have some paper masks but would like a cloth one for us both.
Oh and be careful with those storms. We had those warnings yesterday. This weather is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Happy belated birthday to our Matthew.
Back to top Go down

Can you keep a secret? ......
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next