Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you keep a secret? ......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 10:56 pm

We of nosy minds want to know. I just went ahead and spoke for everyone. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by Jude on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 6:08 pm

Getting slammed at work again. Dan is off Monday but I got Justin to let me come in early Monday. Smile

I will have Teri helping which is good because it will be crazy on Monday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 6:34 pm

What the hell! I was typing and it went back to where you punch in.
Oh well. All's well that ends well.
As I was saying. I hope things go better at work this Monday than you expected, Ornery.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 3:48 pm

Oh I hope so too Connie. Sheesh, why do you think got so busy all of a sudden? I wish you could find a job, close by, that wasn't so physically demanding.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Yeah I wish so, too.
You are a hard worker, Ornery.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 10:32 am

And they know it. She's a valuable employee.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 5:43 pm

It isn't far. 25 minutes to me beat the 45 minutes I used to do for 7 years. We were busy. But it is what it is.

We can't figure it out why we are so busy. Well part of it we wonder if their new ordering system isn't working right. And no one is smart enough to figure it out yet.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Well I guess it beats the alternative of being slow due to no business.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 5:12 pm

Sad thing is the older I get I wish it was slow at work. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:18 pm

I hear ya.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:44 pm

I COMPLETELY understand that Connie.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 2:59 pm

Dang, forgot in the other thread to reply to Carp's post about a crime. Dang it!!! Don't do that to us!!! Leave us hanging like that!!! I can't wait to hear all about it when you can mention it.

I have a good thing that is happening to an area by me. My Mom was good friends with a lady named Faye who was a lady through and through. She was married to a farmer. They were a great couple. He passed away years ago and when Faye got older her daughter and family moved into the main house and Faye stayed in a in law suite attached to the house. Well they own a little over 300 acres. A few acres were sold for family and a couple to other people anyways the family has decided to sell the 300 acres to the parks and recreation!!!! So instead of seeing a huge development coming in or a commercial district it will be all natural settings!!!! I am so happy to hear that! And it isn't public knowledge yet but will be soon.

I am afraid that the acreage across the street from me, rumor has it that is will be sold in lots. Sad Sad Sad. That I am very depressed about but I can't afford to buy any of it that is across from me. Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Well shit!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Well that is good news and bad news Con. I hope the land across from you might be sold to one person who will farm it or just enjoy the wise open space. Maybe they'll be like Faye!

I wish I could tell you more about that other stuff but I was sworn to secrecy. Besides in the coming months I will probably have more to share with you (eventually) as things unfold and the trial starts.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 4:18 pm

This is going to be cool.
Sib, get your ass on here. Well truth be told you can get it anywhere, but do get yourself on here. You are missed.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:17 pm

I was going to call out to Sibs too. Where are you Sibaleena??? Get back on here girl!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:50 pm

Yep, yep, yep.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Sooo, another gripe!!! You all know I bought a new Dell tower. Well dummy me thought the tower automatically came with 1 cd/dvd optical drive. NOPE!! UGH!!!! I need to have at least one. So I call Dell OH BOY!! You both know what comes next...... Indians. And not only that but transferred not once but 3 times!!!!! I did notice that they all said the same thing. If I go to fast or you can't understand me please let me know. That is a first that I have heard that!!!

Anyways, she was going to send me an internal optical drive I said no you can't do that. She said you can put it inside the tower I said no I can't. The tower does not have the opening on the front to do that!! Now you know what I ordered because you asked for the order number!!! So I had to order an external optical drive which I did not want but it is my mistake. I was on the phone for at least 35 minutes!!! Glad it is done though.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 am

Oh I hate problems like that! I can't count the times I've spent hours on the phone with computer problems. I'm glad they finally figured it out and are sending you what you need.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 9:35 pm

Ok...Ok..I am on here.

It's been busy with work, PT and doctor appointments. I seem to just be exhausted all the time. Work has me stressed out too. Sigh.

As for the continuing story of me and Tom, well not much to tell. He is basically dealing with his own issues right now. He had fallen in December and hurt his shoulder, which now must be in a sling. So he is focused on that pretty much.

We did see each other at our last historical committee meeting and then had breakfast with the group afterwards.

Just saw him last Saturday at the party celebrating our mutual friends getting married FINALLY after being together for decades. Tom sat with me and Matthew. He didn't stay long because his shoulder was bothering him, but I thought it was great that he sat with us and we got a chance to chat some more.

So, this friendship is pretty much just that. If it is meant to be more only time will tell.

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 1:08 pm

If nothing more than a good friendship develops that is still a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 5:11 pm

He sounds like a nice man.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm

Sounds like a start of a good friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 7:14 pm

There is now a picture in existence with the two us together from our friend's party.

Not sure if I can download it from the picture site it's on.
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Can you keep a secret? ......
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next