Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you keep a secret? ......

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sibby

Sibby

Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:11 pm

Carp, I haven't gotten the ones from Molly so I will let you know how I like them when I get them. If they are good I will ask her if I can get some for you. I do believe she made them to tie on, not elastic.

My good friend that is our mayor sent to me via messenger a video of a woman making them out of a cut up t-shirt...no elastic, no sewing needed. The woman is speaking a foreign language, but you can figure out how to do it by watching. I can try to send it to you via email.

Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:14 pm

Bah....it would only forward to others in messenger.

Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Thank you all for the nice birthday wishes to Matthew. He enjoyed his day, so I was happy about that.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:40 pm

Thank you for offering Sibs. I actually have that pattern so I can make it if I get desperate. I'm hoping the masks I ordered will show up eventually. If not I'll ask if your friend is interested in selling a couple.
I understand why she's making the tie on kind...no elastic to be found!
Back to top Go down
Sibby

Sibby

PostSubject: Re: Can you keep a secret? ......   Can you keep a secret? ...... - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 10:24 pm

I just got them today. Beautifully done and nice patterns on the fabric too!
Back to top Go down

Can you keep a secret? ......
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5