Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Connie are you okay??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 1:45 pm

Baldwin and Fuci are both pricks.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2021 6:26 pm

You are 100% right about that!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2021 5:50 pm

How you feeling Jude? Better I hope. Well the wind is howling and cold air is coming in. So not ready!!! I seen where Gene Simmons from Kiss said us "anti-vaxxers" If you are willing to walk among us then you are an enemy. Why they don't get it!! If you got the vaccination you should be safe around the enemy. SMH
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 13, 2021 7:45 am

Look Gene Simmons should concentrate on finding a way to keep his died hair look natural rather than comment on things he knows nothing about. By the way, dumb ass Gene can you shoW me the science that says the vaccine prevents you from getting the virus or spreading it? I'll wait.....oh yeah, you can't find it BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE THE VACCINE DOESN'T DO EITHER OF THOSE THINGS.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:43 am

Right? LOL. Get this. My s.i.l. called last week asking what I was up to and I said not much and she goes one of their friends had covid and my brother and her said they were going to self quarantine ( they both have their shots). I was very close to saying why? You have had your shots. Then she goes we stopped at Menards and the liquor store and we are heading home now. I am thinking WTF??? How is that self quarantining?? Sometimes I just want to slap her smart. But I kept my mouth closed since the holidays are coming up.

I have my decorations up and the tree is up. I will decorate the tree later today. Making sure the rug rats stay out of it. And listening to Christmas music. Smile

If I don't get on here before Thanksgiving, I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 1:28 pm

I know what you mean Connie. Some people just make you shake your head and wonder what the hell are they thinking.

I don't think we'll bother to put up a tree this year. It will just be me and Jon...Mammacita probably won't come over because she likes to stay home. Travis and Ping can't come because of Covid and Jon's kids will be with their families in Vermont. But I will put a wreath on the door and Christmas lights on the front porch railing.

Going down into the 20's tomorrow nite and the next nite so we went over to Mammacita's today and brought her hoses into the garage and covered her outside faucets. Then came home and did ours.

BTW, Mom and I have both been diagnosed with osteoporosis and recommended to take Prolia injection (for Mom) Reclast infusion for me. I know the dangers of bone loss and fractures as you get older but I'm not sure I want either of us to put those drugs into our system. I KNOW there is no other way to stop bone loss once it starts but I no longer have a lot of faith in big pharma. I'm asking everyone I know if they are on it to get their opinion if they are.

So glad about the Rittenhouse verdict and not at all surprised at the reaction from the Left. That kid will never be able to live a normal life and those thugs that he shot were scumbags anyway.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 8:56 am

I do believe there is some drugs that are what we need. But also a lot out there that is not good. I do not know of anyone who has osteoporosis. Any vitamins that may help a little?

I am glad Rittenhouse was found not guilty and man you know the law suits will be coming and I hope he sues Biden!!! This young man is very collected in his thoughts. I love his responses to what Biden had called him. I am also glad that the 3 men were found guilty for chasing down the man while he was jogging and killed him. I can't remember what state that was in. Justice does prevail.

I finally pulled the petunias out of my planter that was on the porch. It was still doing pretty good but I didn't want to leave the planter out in the winter. Now when it dries a bit, I drained the water out and of course there is soil also. I will sweep the porch clean.

The tree is decorated and the rug rats have left it alone so far. They do like to lay under it. Peaches keeps taking my plush Rudolph characters off the tv stand. SMH!! She is a character. I find them under the tree, in their toy tunnel. I don't know what it is about plush toys but she loves them. She has one but keeps taking the Rudolph ones.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 9:21 am

Sounds like Peaches needs a plush toy for Christmas! Haha! Maybe she thinks they are little cats.

My cats always liked to sleep under the tree too. Once year I came home from work and found my cat sound asleep on a branch next to the trunk halfway up the tree! And several times I've had the entire tree knocked over by my cats. sigh. But they are soooo cute you just can't get mad at them.

Yes, I do take vitamins...especially Calcium and Vitamin D3 which are specifically for osteoporosis. Still haven't decided what to do.

Agree with you about the two recent verdicts. Yayy for Rittenhouse....and I hope he ends up a millionaire from suing people/media/Brandon for slandering him. I heard he met with Trump. I'm guess we'll be seeing a lot of Rittenhouse in ads during the next election cycle.

Also glad those three in Georgia were found guilty. They deserved it. Although one of the guys, who was just filming the event may get a new trial and may get a much lower sentence. Still the father and son are going to jail for a looong time. As they should.

Bet you didn't hear about the Blacks in NYC that attacked, beat and robbed a man in a wheel chair the other night? Unless you listen to conservative news sites you'd never know about it cuz the MSM sure aren't covering it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Eat lots of delicious food and remember you have an old lady in NC who is very thankful today for your friendship! Big holiday hugs and prayers to you and your families.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptyToday at 10:43 am

I didn't hear about the NYC attack. What a shame. Cowards, that they can't beat on someone their own size or ability. The one filming the event in Georgia should have the same sentence in my book. He is just as guilty.

Thanksgiving was nice. Ate too much as usual. The rug rats have been out for a few minutes everyday. They hate this cold. LOL. Now they are all sleeping. Not much is happening. We may get some snow tonight maybe 1 1/2". Thankfully it looks like Monday it won't snow since we have a huge order to put on a flat bed. Have a good weekend. I am going to print my resume and move around a bit for the back to loosen up.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 19 EmptyToday at 2:05 pm

Glad you had a nice Turkey Day, Connie. And I hope you don't get too much snow. That has to make it so much harder to work in.

Sounds like you cats are like my cat...always looking for a warm sunny spot to sleep in INSIDE. Haha. Who can blame them.
Back to top Go down

Connie are you okay??
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19