Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Connie are you okay??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 6:43 pm

You are so right! hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 5:47 pm

Ohio has put in a petition to impeach Biden. One good step in the right direction. And I am sure you have seen the news where the ships are out on the sea because they can not dock on the west coast or east coast. Why? Because there is not enough truck drivers to get the docks cleared to bring the incoming. Why? Because truck drivers are quitting because of the hours and this covid shot bull shit. Wait until the food starts running out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Yes I heard about that Connie. And by the way have you all noticed how food prices have gone up? And gas too. Things are going to get even worse.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 4:08 pm

We are now being charged for our grocery bags or you can carry out your groceries one at a time, thanks to our sick piece of shit gov. Inslee. Where the hell do they find all the sick ones? The things they say and do and push to have done cannot be sane.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 4:53 pm

Well Liberal states have to get money some way to pay for all their liberal handouts. Disgusting but not surprising. Our local newspaper chargers 2.99 if you want them to send you a paper bill and you want to pay it by check.

The funny thing about grocery bags here is that now they are giving out plastic bags rather than paper bags. Whatever happened to plastic being bad for the environment??? NO MORE PLASTIC BAGS! Remember that? Instead they wanted us to use paper bags... WHICH MEANT THEY HAD TO CUT DOWN TREES TO MAKE THEM. I guess cutting down trees was okay with the environmentalists. But now all of a sudden they're no longer giving out paper bags and instead back to giving out plastic ones. Can't the left make up their mind or did plastic suddenly become environmentally safe? Let's see ..plastic bad or cutting down trees bad? Which is it? Oh and don't suggest cloth bags...those turned out to be nasty harbingers of germs and bacteria so now some grocery stores won't 'bag' food in the cloth bags their customers bring in. This is a real problem isn't it. Wait! I know...don't give out any bags at all of any type of material. Make people carry groceries out in their arms. Whew, I knew there had to be an answer to this dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:50 am

I am surprised they are going back to plastic bags because you know you need oil to make the bags into plastic. Sigh..... One thing about paper bags is IF and that is a big if that trees are sustainable but you had to be responsible in the first place to replace trees. Which we know companies did not do for the longest time. No right solution that I have found.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 11:13 am

You are right Connie and that's why I'm surprised too at the return to plastic bags. And the biggest shock of all is that's it Trader Joe's whose doing it. Maybe its just temporary.

The thing is there is no way the world is going to be able to do away with plastic. The whole world is too dependent on it for almost everything. Unless/until they come up with a substitute that doesn't require oil to make. And that includes electric cars....heck electric everything.

Like you I hate that they cut down so many trees but at least there is pressure now to replace every one they cut down. Even though like you said they don't always do it. sigh.

I agree that there isn't a good answer. I was just pointing out their hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 4:02 pm

Yeah, we have to bring in our own bags or be charged for the bags.
When oh when is this craziness ever gong to end?
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 5:51 pm

It will never end as long as the Left has control of the govt'.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 12:14 am

That was very well put, Little Buddy and oh so very true.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 3:31 pm

Very sad and scary.
By the way, got a free copy of the EPOCH TIMES newspaper and I just finished reading it. I love it and will be subscribing to it since I will no longer get the Left wing local newspaper. If you all haven't heard of it you might want to look into it. It's not political (although it is anti-communist)....just reports the facts.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 5:44 pm

I know Mom and Dad subscribed to one, not sure if it is that one or not. Don't even get me started on the electric cars!!! OOH, it's the best thing we need to do. Sooo what do you do with the batteries when they can't be recharged? Bury them like the wind turbines??? UGH!! Don't get me wrong I do what I can to preserve this earth but I at least try to be smart about it.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 7:36 pm

Let me know what paper they get if it isn’t Epoch Times. I’m dying for a good newspaper.

By the way I’m watching the Trump rally in Iowa right now WOO HOO! MAGA!!

Connie I agree with you about electric cars and about preserving the earth wisely and with commo. Sense.I do the same thing.

As for electric cars.,.those dumbasses don’t tell you that it takes coal and oil to power the electricity to charge the damn cars! Remember a year or so ago when parts of California had rolling black outs and no electricity for several days…then there was a wildfire and people In One town were told to evacuate but those with electric cars were stranded because their electric cars were out of juice and couldn’t be charged because there was no electricity!

I especially love how all those idiots who preach to us about the new green deal fly around the world in private jets and drive around in huge gas guzzling cars and live in huge mansions. Sure glad they’re serious about saving the environment. According to them we’re all gonna diein10 more years so I don’t know what their so worried about.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Electric cars is such a joke.
About all I use our news paper for is the cross word puzzle. [
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 3:55 pm

I use mine to line the litter box. (They are still sending us the paper even though we haven't paid the bill for the subscription and we don't plan to pay it because we don't want the damn Left Wing Rag sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:22 pm

Well California won't learn their lesson. They are saying that their state will be all electric for everyone. Plus semis. It's ridiculous. And some who have electric cars are complaining on how high the taxes on it are because they don't pay tax buying gasoline. HA HAAA. Wait until they have to buy a new battery!!! And how true if your car isn't charged what happens in an emergency!!! And having to pay the tax for how far you drive!!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 4:08 pm

So right about being SOL in case of an emergency. That is exactly what happened a few years ago when people in California had to flee from a wildfire and those with electric cars couldn't because the power had been out for days so their cars weren't charged.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 10:42 am

The newspaper they get is the Epoch Times. I have no problem in doing what we can to make sure we keep the Earth healthy but we need to look at the consequences of what we may think are good things. I thought wind power was awesome. Until I saw that they buried the blades in the ground. I never liked the idea of electric cars. So like where do the batteries go? Oh and have you seen the new commercial for EV? The whole base of the car/truck/suv is a battery. And all these people and getting these kids saying how awesome it will be.

And like we said we pay tax for the gasoline which is cheaper to keep our roads paved but I saw on FB where one person said it was like over $100.00 for plates/taxes because they had an electric car which they thought would be a better solution and now they know it isn't.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 12:39 pm

ThanksConnie. I just ordered the Epoch Times. Can’t wait to start getting it. I’m done with our local paper.

Agree with you 100% about windmills, electric cars etc. electric car batteries, etc are all made and supported by oil products. Duh. Battery disposal, etc is a serious environmental problem. As for windmills not only are they not effective (just ask Texas) but they kill thousands of birds.
Back to top Go down

Connie are you okay??
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18