Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Connie are you okay??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 3:14 pm

Oh that’s such a great idea! Everyone will love it. Come Grow With Me. Love that!

Yeah I’m thinking about stocking up on toilet paper and certain food as well as cleaning products. Things like that will be used even if they don’t lock us down again so it won’t be wasted money to buy them.

Same thing here with the masks, stores here have signs on the door,,,and our city ordered another mask mandate,,,but I walk in without one and see plenty of others maskless too and no one says a word. I think stores and their employees don’t really want to challenge anyone but they put the signs up because they have too, if a store won’t let me in without a mask then I’ll just go someplace else or order online.

Mammacita is doing much better ladies.thank you for asking.I’ve gotten her off all pain meds and she is doing ok. Goes back to PT this week then back to the surgeon next week. It will take time for her to rebuild her strength from almost 6 months of being in bed but we expected that. For 90 years old she’s doing darn good. Thank you God. She would LOVE to meet you ladies. If I win the lottery that will happen!

Got our waterline to our house replaced. Damn expensive but we had no choice since it had been leaking running our water bill sky high. Now we have to have my car towed in to ¬†new mechanic because that last one either didn’t do something right or it’s just a coincidence that my car started spewing oil right after paying them several thousand dollars to fix my car. Unbelievable. But we have no choice since my car isn’t
driveable. Hopefully this new mechanic will know what he’s doing and won’t screw us. He has great reviews so I'm hopeful…

Judy please let us know how Koty does tomorrow for biopsy and Tues for surgery. We’ll be praying hard for him and your family.

Jon’s arm doing better. Stitches out in a week. It’s always something,

Last edited by DorisD on Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 10:52 pm

It is beginning to be said that as we all know and have knows forever people are not dying of Covid. They are dying of pneumonia and the flu.

I am so sick of hearing about masks that are not needed, vaccines that are not needed. We are surrounded by idiots and commies the same thing.

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:09 am

Well said Jude. Now they are say9ing there is a new variant coming called LAMBDA or something like that. They are NEVER going to say this virus is over or not that serious becuase they want to keep us scared and under govt control forever.

BY the way Connie, I just heard if you have asthma you can't have the vaccine. Did you have asthma as a kid? If so you can probably get a Dr's excuse.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:48 pm

Well hell's bells you never told us you have asthma.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 7:18 pm

I'm not sure she does have asthma Jude. But in this case I kinda hope she does because it would give her a legit excuse.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 4:46 pm

Yes it would.
Now Darrell's boss just received a note stating if any of the truck drives do not take the vaccine they cannot drive.
Sons Dave and Rhett the same thing as they both work for the state.
Just saw on FB that the woman telling the FDA that the vaccine is safe is Fauci's wife.  Guess she was big in getting things started , I think the HIR Bio Ethics..
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm

Oh Jude, I'm sorry to hear your family is being faced with this decision. I support whatever they decide to do.

Yes, I also agree that Fauci and his wife have financial gain in all this vaccine BS. Those drug companies are making a BILLION dollars a month off those vaccines so does anyone in their right mind think they are going to say the vaccines aren't needed???? BULL. They will NEVER EVER say we don't need vaccines. They will constantly say we need boosters, etc. It's all about the Benjamins baby ( as AOC likes to say).
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:42 pm

Jude and Connie are you two okay? Haven't heard from either of you for a few days. Hope and pray you and your families are well. I understand life gets busy and you don't always have time to post and I'm hoping that's the case with both of you.

Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:11 pm

Still here. I am glad to hear Mammacita is doing so much better!!! Kim and Boomer came out Friday and we went to dinner. I had to help him out of the car and out of his chair. His entire left side is very weak. He has been in the hospital twice this week. He said that his leg feels mushy and very bad tingling. The Drs. can't find anything but on a positive note his tumor in his lung shrunk 25%!! They met my neighbors and talked for a few while I changed clothes and I know Boomer told Blain about his condition.

The next day Blain asked me if he had polio. I was like what? No. And I told him what Boomer had. This is how negative Blain is. First he tells me that is a death sentence and then turns around and complains how bad he is still feeling. I told his brother Donnie that here is Boomer who is 52 fighting stage 4 lung cancer and a tumor in his brain and he has this positive attitude and here is Blain bitching. Donnie said I hear it 24/7. I felt so bad for Donnie. I get so angry with Blain. I bite my tongue though.

Carp, why did Jon have stitches?? I haven't read the other threads yet so you may have posted there.

Jude, how is Koty?
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:01 pm

Blaines positive attitude is going to help him get thru his illness and Donnie will end up sick and miserable because of his bad attitude. Attitude and gratitude will get you thru anything.

Jon fell off his bike into a big bush that had just been trimmed and caught his arm on the point of a sharp branch. Tore his arm up but he's getting better. Got his stitchs out Sat but the wound has opened up again so he may need it re-stitched.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 3:17 pm

Poor Jon.
Boomer is now back in my prayers.
Koty is going on radiation soon.
Thank you both for asking.
Love you two a lot.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 3:57 pm

I'm with Jude....Continued prayers for Koty and Boomer and those who love them.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 4:00 pm

OMG I just wrote a looong post and lost it. Damn. Too tired to re-write it now. Remind to to tell you about:

clover for deer
gun shots at nite
covid test
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Okay, I am reminding you.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 6:03 pm

I wrote it in another post Jude! But thanks for the reminder! haha!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 4:43 pm

You mean Boomer's positive attitude will do wonders not Blains. LOL. Yes, Donnie gets fed up with him. It is official at work that we lost the AEP account and will have Ohio Power. So we now have to get all the product off the shelves onto skids, take a count, wrap and weigh the skid and get ready by Monday to start shipping to our other Wesco branch. Of course Hamby Young (sister company) wanted one of their orders to go and she had it so screwed up it took Dan almost 3 days to figure it out and Justin was pissed!! Which he has a right to be. It should not take that long. So while Dan had to deal with that I had to deal with getting everything started. UGH!!!!

On the flip side I have 6 hours over time. Teri and I went in today and worked 4 hours. The only problem is Teri isn't used to the warehouse anymore and she kind of slowed me down. I felt we should have had 2 truck loads done but we only finished the one I couldn't finish on Friday and we got one truckload today. But at least Justin didn't seem mad when we called to see if he wanted us to stay or go. He said to leave. He is so stressed out because supposedly all of this material as to be out of our warehouse by Friday of the coming week. He was expecting at least 8 trucks a day. HA HA HAA. He will only have 4 on Monday.

Above Justin ( management in offices) don't realize you have to box up parts that are not in a box, mark what is in the box and how many, count the material and make sure they are not needed for a future order that was placed before all of this was decided and put it aside, wrap it in shrink wrap, weigh it, and find a place to put it. And Dan refused to work today which he would have been a big help but Justin said that was okay because he will probably being working over during the week.

So of course trying to get things cleaned up in the gardens and now some overtime you may not hear from me again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Well it sounds like they have you working your tail off Connie. Sheesh, but at least you’re getting some good overtime pay. WTH will they do without you if they lose you over this mandate.these damn companies better think twice.

I hope things workout for you Connie.

You are missed when you don’t post.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyToday at 3:59 pm

I love you guys and hope things work our for all of us.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 17 EmptyToday at 4:17 pm

Me too Jude. Me too.
Back to top Go down

Connie are you okay??
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17