Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Connie are you okay??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 11:56 am

I don't can. Hell I am doing good to cook.
One gal is coming over this Sat. to pick the fruit. She is going to give us a jar of jam and for Darrell a jar of pickled beets. I don't like beets.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm

Well, I was talking about icebox jam Jude. The kind you don't have to can. Like you I don't know how to can anything! haha! Sounds like you're gonna get some good homemade jam the easy way, though. By giving her your fruit you get a nice jar of yummy jam. Good deal.

Jon likes pickled beets too. I'm not a big beet fan but the pickled beets aren't bad. He eats them with meat loaf. He also likes red cabbage another thing I don't like.

Last edited by DorisD on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 5:03 pm

I never could go beets.
I hope more of those who want the fruit get it while it is still good.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 7:56 pm

How about your neighbors? Or do they have their own?
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 11:31 pm

I haven't seen a lot of fruit trees in the neighborhood.

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 12:48 pm

Well that makes yours all the more valuable then! Lucky you to have such great fruit trees.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 6:18 pm

Yes it sure does.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 4:27 pm

Not a fan of apricots or beets. I have 3 apple trees that were started by someone throwing an apple away. I think we have had so much rain the apples are dropping like crazy and it's not the June drop as my neighbor's call it. I took a whole cart of them that fell on the ground and put them in the woods for the deer. They are not ripe yet so we couldn't save any of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 pm

Well that is really nice of you Connie. The deer will love it...and any other small creatures that happen to be around.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 6:34 pm

That is really caring of you, Ornery.
I love the wild life.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:08 pm

I even have more apples on the ground. I have never seen these apple trees drop so many apples!!! I mowed them over today. You sure could smell them!! And call me crazy but I am putting in another flowerbed. I have 2 flowerbeds that are now getting too much shade in some areas and the plants are struggling to get to the sun. If it rains tomorrow I will run to Home Depot or Lowe's and pick up some black plastic and start covering the grass. Where the new bed will be shouldn't have any issues with not getting sun.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 8:29 pm

Darrell moved our little Smoking bush into a bigger planter. It is still very small and not ready to be planted yet.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 1:44 pm

What is going on with our Mammacita?
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Up to 4 carts of hauling apples that have dropped!! We picked some yesterday for my Mom to make apple pies. All the flowerbeds are cleaned up and what flowers are dead are deadheaded. Now to get my pond clear again. This heat and humidity have created what we call pea green water. UGH!!! Can't even see the fish now. My pond lady came and had her crew treat it and I am still treating it also. Hoping soon it will clear up. They took a water sample and they are waiting to see what might be out of balance.

Jude I love smoke bushes!! I have one and trimmed it back last week to shape it up.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 8:33 pm

Yes, they are just beautiful.
We finally have some rain today. The smoke is terrible but I so pray the rain gets rid of the fires.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:30 pm

Cops here are not allowed to do anything unless they catch the lawbreaker in the act. Our window was broken out and the one who did it has been caught on tape stealing from other truckers and nothing can be done about it even though they know who he is.
A woman was accosted last night and told she was going to get fu.... and she took off in her car and he followed her home. Cops can't do anything as he was not caught in the act. Yes folks evil has reared its ugly head in Moses Lake.
Our Gov. Inslee needs to be removed he is the one tying the hands of our police.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:00 pm

things getting bad in the country and will only get worse I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 3:04 pm

Hate to say it but I totally agree Carp.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 am

Unless/until the repubs/conservatives start using the tactics of the Left we are doomed. There are more of us than there are of them BUT they stick together and fight for what they want. Historically conservatives do not do that and that is why we are in this situation today. So unless there is a big change in how conservatives respond we are doomed. I thought by now there would be more of a stand against this tyranny but I was wrong and sadly it doesn't seem to be coming any time soon. There are a few Repubs brave enough to stand up to the Left but not many and those that do are not getting the loud vocal support that they need. The conservatives need money and an iron will along with open, vocal support.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 4:55 pm

I am so proud of Mike Lindell and all who came on his time on TV to speak up.
He proved the fraud and backed his words.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 7:22 pm

Oh was it good Jude? I couldn't watch it cuz we don't get OAN. I was dying to hear from someone who saw it to get their opinion. I've tried for two days to order one of his roll and go pillows but each time I called they said the wait time to get a customer service rep was about 20 min so it sounds like he's doing well and that makes me very happy!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 5:38 pm

It was very informative. Each person he had on to speak out about the voter fraud was very informative and backed their words.
President Trump won hands down and we need to get him reinstated now before Biden can destroy this country and believe me he is going his best.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 4:39 pm

I think slowly people are opening their eyes but will it be in time? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 6:35 pm

I pray it is...but I am scared and skeptical that it won't be.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:33 am

Same here. I still have a bunch of toilet paper but bought another huge package. Same with bath soap, water, powerade, canned veggies, cat supplies. Even thought about another supply of the rations I bought that stays for 25 years. I know they are not rations but can't think of the term they use.

I went into Marc's (grocery store) and they had a sign on the door "We highly recommend masks". Guess what? I think 90 percent of the people did not have one on. And the ones who did were just as friendly as the ones without. We just kept our distance. One thing I did notice is they have sanitary wipes for your carts but they don't spray like they did for covid. Hmmm. And of course the employees had them on.

It is going to get hot and humid today and the rug rats are already in. I am not complaining! I mowed yesterday so we will stay in were it's cool.

How is Mammacita doing? Sure do wish we could meet her! Okay. I am going to set up bills and make some tags up for the plants for Kelly's baby shower. Oh, did I tell you she is going to have a girl? By the way Kelly and Brad are having a baby girl! LOL. Audrey Mae. She asked me to pot up some hen and chicks with a sign that says "Come grow with me". So I am going to plant a big hen and chick representing Kelly and the rest of them (76 of them!) will be off shoots (baby ones).

I have all the pots with soil in them so next weekend I will start transplanting them and put grow lights on them in the garage. Her shower isn't until October.
Back to top Go down

Connie are you okay??
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next