Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Connie are you okay??

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 5:01 pm

Well, for me the biggest issue would be trying to figure out how to use it. Haha! I am sooooo tech ignorant! But if someone shows me and I write it down I can figure it out after doing it a few times, so there may be hope for me.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 2:41 pm

I am sure you will get it.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 3:06 pm

Eventually I'll have to!
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 6:39 pm

Lol. No kidding.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:15 pm

I love all the new TV shows and the many channels we get now days but it is so much more complicated just to watch TV. It seems tech has created as many problems as it has advantages for our lives. I guess Im just getting old but it seems like life was simpler and easier when we were younger. Of course I'm sure every generation says that. But at lease back in the day they weren't canceling Dr Suess, Mr Potato Head, etc.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 1:59 pm

Well, our Gov. is opening the elem schools 5 days a week starting the first of the month and middle and high schools soon too. Now lets' see if the teachers union will 'allow' it. I'm thinking they will either refuse OR they have already worked out a deal with the Gov for the payoffs they've been holding out for.

Is it any surprise that things are starting open up now that Trump is out of office???? Nooooo. The virus is suddenly starting to 'go away'. Of course with Biden letting all the illegals flood across the border, many of whom we KNOW have Covid and many others who are likely positive but we don't know it, when the virus cases start to go up they will blame the Repub gov's who have lifted mask mandates and other restrictions. Just watch.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 4:43 pm

No, you are not just getting old. TV is a lot more a pain in the ass.
The idiot liberals had better keep their damn hands off of Peter Pan and Winnie  The Pooh. My very favorites.
I still think the virus has been over blown. We have always had the flu and we did not shut down the entire world. I think this is more about Soros, Gates and Fauci with the One World Order. I think there may be one of the vaccines that are safe but which one? People are dying after taking the vaccine and having fits and it is not good. People can have my share.
I also think that all teachers should be drug tested before being allowed to be in a class room It is so evil all the shit they are teaching our children now, Not all teachers but a lot.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 4:52 pm

I agree with you 100%!

We got the damn shots and now I regret it and worry sick about what it will do to us. I only caved and got it because I was worried about getting the virus and then giving it to my Mom who is 90 years old but now I see how foolish that was. I think it is dangerous. I have since heard that 60% of the Dr's in this country will not get it. I recently heard of several people who have personally been told by Dr's and nurses that they will NOT take the shot. I have also been told NOT to get tested if you think you have been exposed because they hunt down everyone you've been in contact with and make everyone go into quarantine. I am 100 % opposed to the shot and to testing. I just hope my mistake in getting it doesn't end up killing me.

I agree with every word you said in your post Jude.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 4:56 pm

One more thing, if you like the book or movie TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD you better get it now before it's banned. Mark my words they'll be coming for that one since it has the n-word in it.

And Jude, I think you should be concerned about both Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh because more than likely both of those are gonna offend someone and that will get them canceled. The Left won't rest until they have wiped out all of our history and culture. Look no further than the Cultural Revolution in China not that long ago.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:26 pm

It is getting so bad with all the I don't like this and that so I will make sure you can't have it either.
There are so many of the mentally ill running loose in our government. Scary.  I as Holy Father each night and each morning to please remove, Soros and  all who hate our Holy Father, our country and President Trump,  from office and power and bring in leaders who are fit to serve.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 6:20 pm

I pray every day too Jude.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 4:46 pm

Our Father hears our prayers too.
Just got back from doing Happy Day. Varga  got to see the horses and cows and the pony. Then it was off to DQ for their pup cups of ice cream. What a fun day.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Oh Jude that does sound like a happy day. I'll bet your furbabies loved it as much as you and Darrell did.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:07 pm

Yep, we do love our Happy Day fun.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:16 pm

Traditions like that are wonderful memory makers
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:28 pm

By the way ladies if you want to read a REALLY GOOD book get Mike Lindell's (My Pillow guy) book. I just got it on my kindle or you can get it directly from his website for 9.95. It is AMAZING. I couldn't put the book down. He's had an incredible life and God definitely has a plan for him.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 10:15 pm

He sure tells how it is possible to turn one's life around. He is a true achiever.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:13 am

I had no idea what his life had been like. I couldn't put the book down. Amazing man. And a mathmatical genius.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:45 pm

I am so very happy for Mike.
He is proving that anyone can turn his/her life around if they don't give up.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Yes, if he can do it anyone can.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:48 pm

I so agree.
Love to MMACITA.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:21 am

Thanks Jude. I'm heading over there this morning to bring her some cat food and also some batteries for the new lighted magnifying glass she got from the Services for the Blind.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:37 pm

So did you see where he tripped 3 times going up the stairs to the airplane? Oh my gosh!! I felt bad for him as a human being but as my not president they need to do something about his health. And I love that the pipeline people are suing him for shutting them down!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Here is my prediction ladies....Biden will remain in office for 2 years and then he will have to resign for medical or cognitive reasons making Kamala' the mattress' President. Then she will be able to run for President twice thus giving the Dems at least 10 years in office, (if they win, which they WILL do, if they are allowed to cheat again). This is Obama's plan and he is the one running the show behind the scenes IMO. He picked The Mattress to run with Joe because he knows she is a far, far left radical and he knew he could control her and he also knew she could NEVER get elected Pres on her own. Hell she didn't even get 1% in the primaries which is why she had to drop out of the race. Obama wants a far left radical to implement all his plans. I firmly believe HE is the one who has been calling the shots on the Left since Trump was elected in 2016.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:38 pm

I guess time will tell.
Back to top Go down

Connie are you okay??
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next