Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Connie are you okay??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 9:45 am

Yes that is crocus in my yard. Sorry I forgot to answer you about Raven. He has straw in his house and self heating pads. Meaning if he sleeps on them his heat helps warm up the pad and give him extra warmth. He has 2. He actually moves the straw around to make his bed. And as well fed that he is we wonder if someone else helps feed him and maybe shelter.

I signed up for the free 7 day trial of Discovery +. Between getting Netflix for free and only would pay $5.00 a month for Discovery + ( which contain ads, so far only 2 every 15 minutes). I think I can handle that!!  You can pay $7.00 a month for no ads. I just pause the show when I need to do something. I don't know if there are more tiers or not. I know History channel doesn't have much but it looks like the other channels do.

I will let you know in a month or so if I still like it. I was going to catch up on Hometown but I am going to Menard's with Mom and Dad. I want a different pendant light over the kitchen sink and it's bothering my Dad that I just have the old one hanging with just the bulb and no shade. LOL.  Might also just look into new door handles and 2 dead bolts.

Oh and how could I forget.....GO TRUMP!!! I don't know why the color choices aren't working. GRRR.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 1:19 pm

I’m with you on the go Trump thought but those damn Dems aren’t thru with him yet...neiither are the never Trumpets. McConnell said something about them going after him civily or criminally. Are you kidding me??? They won’t be happy until he’s dead and all his supporters too.

By the way, now there are special sites on Amazon and in stores...Buy Black depts. I swear they are setting racial relations back decades. Also heard today that sending red roses is the latest no-no. I guess they think it isn’t good for the environment or something. They must sit around trying to think of these crazy things.

Good luck finding a new light fixture Connie. There are so many good ones to choose from that making a decision is always hard for me on things like that. I can’t wait to hear about the one you pick.

Love the purple crocus. I love those flowers.

The other day 5 big deer spent the day, eating, sleeping and laying down in our back yard. I think I already told you that. Today they came back. I would feed them but I heard that’s a bad thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 1:38 am

Believe me I sure will. I want to see what color they are.
Lacy cat is going to have to stay in the garage from now on when no one is up or in the house. She went down stairs and craped and peed in from of Rocker Dave's door. He had let her out and back in then went to town and he was not gone longer than 30-minutes.  So we went to Lows and bought a nice heater and Darrell fixed her house up and she has a nice warm little house.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 9:41 am

Oh geez, Jude, was she able to get to her box? Do you think she could be sick? Mammacita's cat did that so she took him to the Vet and found out he had a bad kidney infection.

At least she'll have a warm snug bed in the garage. The little stinker.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:12 pm

Yep. She has her litter box near so she does not need to go outside.
Going to the outhouse in the middle of the night in the snow is a real bitch.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 2:18 pm

Yes indeed.

Very sad day today.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Yep.
Rush.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 8:54 am

And true to form the Left is saying horrible things about him and rejoicing his death. Those people are sub-human.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:34 pm

First thank you ladies for the checks. They were deposited this afternoon. And Carp, I forgot all about your idea on relatives and phone numbers .

Here are mine. Barb and Jim Bejger (parents) 330-527-2802. I won't give you their cell it's never on. Rolling Eyes Jim Bejger (brother) his cell # is 330-801-2447. My nephew is Matt Bejger and my niece is Kelly Dubasak. If and when I will give you their cell phone numbers if something happens to my parents and brother. You have my home address and cell phone number.

Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:07 pm

I can only give you my cell number if you don't have it. I do not rise from slumber until after 10:am.
509-855-3763..this is where you will find me.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:19 pm

I think I mentioned I bought a new tv and set up my Roku again? Well I did and I also had a free trial period of Discovery +. Absolutely love it! I am able to get all my hgtv shows and a lot of them from the beginning when I didn't have cable or satellite!! I have so many channels to choose from!!! I have been a couch potato after work just to watch them. I do want to get back on the roku website or discovery to check to see how my payment is coming out and set up for bank withdrawal and to make sure the $5.00 I am paying is not a temporary cost.

So if I am missing that is why. We are finally getting some warm weather!!!! Almost 60 by Sunday!!! Now that it's lighter when I get home the rug rats have been able to go out for 1/2 hour. Still a little chilly for them and they want in by then but that's okay.

Have a great weekend ladies!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 7:15 pm

Connie my good friends daughter works for Discovery and she has been working her butt off during the launch of Discovery+.
I've thought of getting Discovery+ and at one time thought about getting the Fox one but now that I don't like Fox anymore that's out. I am ashamed to admit that I don't know how those streaming services work so even though our kids set us up with NetFlix we've only used it when they were visiting becuase we don't really know how to use it. I get a year FREE of Apple TV on the ipad Jon gave me for my birthday/Christmas but I haven't signed up for it becuase I don't know how to use it. I have to sign up within the next few weeks or I'll lose it but I doubt I will since I don't know how the heck it works.

Everyone who has those services loves it but I'm just too dumb to figure it out I guess. I dont even know exactly what Roku is but I have an idea. I think it's like Netflix.

Anyway, I'm glad you like it and that you have so many good shows to choose from. Makes a long cold winter more enjoyable, I'll bet.

We are getting a few days of warmer weather too. Thank goodness. I'm so over winter.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:14 am

It was really nice and warm here today.
Tomorrow is Happy Day. Cows, horses and a pony then DQ. Doesn't get any better.
Love to you both and Bev if you show up.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 10:26 am

Judy you're good attitude is a great example for others!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 10:34 am

Honestly Netflix is not that bad to figure out. Roku is a streaming service. You pay for their device and you can stream like Discovery +. You just pay for the channels you want. It took awhile for me to figure out Roku and still forget but I think you and Jon would like it.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 8:14 pm

I need to look into it. I think I could figure it out if I did it a couple times or if I wrote down the instructions so I could look it up if I forgot how to sign on. I always get confused as to which remote you're supposed to use and what channel to put it on. But I need to learn.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 9:14 pm

I thought about getting discovery, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 9:51 am

I'm looking forward to hear how Connie likes it in another month. If she still likes it then it may be worth looking into.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 7:25 pm

It is 60-degrees right now!!! Welcome spring.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 7:33 am

We recently had a day like that too. It was wonderful! Hopefully before too long we'll be getting those temps everyday.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:15 pm

Yes, that is a good idea to wait and see how Ornery likes Discovery. I am anxious to watch American Detective with Joe Kenda.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:53 pm

That sounds like a good show, Jude.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 6:10 pm

Joe Kenda is on ID channel. It is called Homicide Hunter.  True cases. Joe retired from the force and the show but now he is on with more true cases on American Detective and he is not the only detective in the show.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 7:46 pm

Okay, I'm gonna look for it. Woo hoo, thanks for the tip Jude. Now I'm gonna wait to hear how Connie like the Discovery+ channel.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 3:32 pm

Jude, Joe is on Discovery +. So far I really enjoy it. Catching up on a lot of shows. And they have a bunch of channels that are free that you can watch older to slightly newer movies. For $5.40 a month I think it's a great deal. The only issue you may have is you do not get local news channels.
Back to top Go down

Connie are you okay??
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next