Connie are you okay??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 11:34 am

Same here! I hate most of the recent colors I chose for the hallway, living room/kitchen and family room but I absolutely hate painting so it stays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Well, if you ever decide to repaint I'll do all the cut in work cuz I like doing that but I hate the rest of painting.
For me the hardest part is picking the colors. It takes me YEARS to choose a color I like. Then I buy a small sample size and paint it on a poster board and set it in the room to see if I still like it
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Now that is a great idea.
You're just smart as hell.
Ornery, I would not want to paint either.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:17 pm

Are you all moved in yet Jude? I'm dying to hear all about it.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 pm

Hell no.
Still packing up.
Poor Darrell works all day then comes back to pack more stuff to take home.
But we will get it.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 9:24 am

I think moving in slowly is the best way. gives you time to get organized as you move.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:18 pm

All we can do is pack and  move what we packed to the new house.
Believe it or not, some day we will even get what we moved to the new house unpacked and put away.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 11:33 am

It's a big job that's for sure. A lot of hard work and stress but so worth it once it's all done. I'm so happy for you and Darrell.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 8:00 pm

I know I am weird but I loved packing and moving. LOL. Probably why I have done it over 10 times including living at home. I'd do it again if it wasn't that I love my property. If could rebuild on the same property I would put a ranch in.

Drake and Jasper go for their rabies shot next Monday but I am still so concerned with Jasper. He is still not gaining weight. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I feed him canned cat food before I leave for work as much as he will eat. I feed him that when I get home also. He gets extra treats plus I do see him eat dry food just not as much. Plus he still drinks water, not excessively. I do not think the vet was right that one of the other kids was keeping him away from the food. I think there is something wrong with his stomach. And if he eats too much canned cat food he gets diarrhea. So keep Jasper in your prayers to see what is going on.

Had a dentist appt after work and man my teeth are sore!!! She has to dig up under the gum line of my molars because of bone loss. Both sides. And I will loose the one tooth on top because the bottom one is missing and it is slowly sliding down, which that tooth is starting to get a cavity because of the sliding of the tooth (exposing new area of the tooth) but he isn't going to do anything with it because I will eventually loose that tooth. As long as it doesn't go to tooth next to it he won't do anything. So I will double the efforts on that tooth so it doesn't spread to the good tooth. Sigh.....

I probably should have put a "don't read Sibby" on that post. LOL. She would be cringing.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Oh geez I'm sorry to hear you're having dental problems. It's so dang expensive to have anything done. I hope the tooth lasts a long time Connie. And take some ibuprofen for your sore mouth tonite.

I feel badly about Jasper. I think the vet needs to do some more checking. I agree that it sounds like something is going on with his stomach. You would see if the other cats were preventing him from eating. I'm going to say lots of prayers that the Vet can find out whats going on and treat it. Has the Vet done any blood work on him? Doesn't sound like food allergy because he isn't throwing up the food. Diabetes maybe? Be sure to let us know what the vet says.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 6:19 pm

Blood work was done when he went in the first time for the weight loss. No parasites, worms, etc. She said his teeth looked good also. I don't think he is diabetic because his urine out put has not increased in frequency or amount. Plus he isn't drinking excessively. Next Monday I will see what can be done.

Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Connie are you okay??   Connie are you okay?? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 4:03 pm

Hmmm, well maybe it is a food allergy. Cats are notorious for that. I've had that problem with 3 of my cats. I also had a cat that was allergic to pollen in the Spring.
Back to top Go down

Connie are you okay??
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5