Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Busing illegals to sanctuary cities

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:11 pm

I love the rally for President Trump. America fighting back.
There is so much evidence already of voter fraud they should just hand the election over to President Trump as it is so obvious he has won.
All the best lawyers are coming forward for the Trump team. I love it!!!
The rats are ratting on one another as we knew they would and the left wing liars are pretending they are for President Trump in trying to keep their asses in office and power. Won't work.
Ornery our mayor and gov. are so crooked. We cannot and will not have another shut down.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Trump has exposed the media and the Left for what they are and things will never be the same. I completely support him and always will but I fear for him and our country because those who have been exposed will do anything they can to shut him up and keep him out of power. They are already setting up Retribution Panels to punish Trump supporters and make sure they never work again. This is as sick and dangerous as it gets. This is communism in it's purest form. If they get away with stealing this election then the sky's the limit for them and we'll never have another fair election in this country. Surely to goodness God and our fellow countrymen won't let this happen.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:49 pm

President Trump is working with the top attorneys in this country. We will be all right.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 7:42 pm

That's what I'm praying for.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 4:29 pm

I think President Trump will be declared the winner soon. Too much evidence is showing up to be ignored.
Talked with my agent yesterday. Cal. is closed down and he can't talk with the man he wants to show my screenplays to. This too shall pass. He thinks our best way to go is Hallmark. I don't know. The scripts have sex and profanity. The Waltons are on the Hallmark channel. I think the ones that would do better on that channel is Fated Memories and Long Ago Memories. He wants the Hallmark because they pay really well. He knows a lot more about this than I do.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Go with his advise, I guess. Hallmark can always 'sanitize' anything they think is too risque, if you don't mind them doing that. That's just my best guess. The good news is he wants to get them on air and that is wonderful!

Bad day for me...had to have new toilet and two faucets installed, found out our fridge is dying and we need a new one. Went to look at new ones and they are all back ordered until FEBRUARY. There is a shortage of all appliances and they are all on back order due to the virus or whatever. So we're going to keep looking and in the meantime try to keep our fridge alive for as long as possible. If it dies we'll have to buy a cheap small one until we can get a regular one. sigh. On top of all that Mammacita is not well and I have to get her to a Dr. (bladder infection we think) and to top that I can't access my email for some strange reason so I'll have to deal with that.

Oh not sure if I already told you all but I got a nice email from TBev the other day. She is a sweetheart. Wants to post on here but her neuropathy makes it difficult. Will write more when I have time.
hugs to you both and I hope you're both well.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 3:01 pm

I feel that Trump has lost. I have not heard a good thing about any of this. But I have faith that we have enough good people in our government that they will keep all the bad people from doing harm.

I hope Mammacita is doing better. And it sucks when things start going with appliances. I tried for a month for a small freezer and Lowe's and Home Depot were back ordered. Went to a small appliance shop 20 minutes from home and they had them. I also have been going to a small meat market in Middlefield ( a lot of Amish) and been buying meat from them.

I still shop Walmart because I hate to say it but I still can't beat their prices on some items. I will not support the grocery store in town because he raises his prices way too much. And I am not a fan of Save A Lot. For example today Mom needed fresh cranberries. The store in town wanted almost $4.00 a bag. Well Aldi's had them for 99 cents. Talk about price gouging!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 4:19 pm

I am losing hope that there is anyone decent left in gov't. If so there are only a few and it takes a lot to make things happen. These are sad and scary times for our country.

Well we went to two small local appliance shops today. They only have a few they can sell and most of them are too big for what we need. So we are going to get another repairman out to see if he can fix it. The first guy didn't think we should bother since it;s 15 years old but these are desperate times! haha. If we can fix it and buy another couple years, heck another year, it will be well worth it. In the meantime we defrosted it and dried it out and its working again. Don't know for how long but we'll take whatever we can get.

Yesterday I spent FIVE HOURS on the phone with the Geek Squad as he tried to fix my email issue. Obviosuly he didn't know what he was doing and he made it worse so tomorrow morning I have an appt to take it in to the store. I should have done that in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 10:18 pm

(((((Mammacita))).
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:32 am

Got email fixed...sort of....but lost all my email folders, saved mail, etc. So all the emails that I saved because they meant a lot to me are gone. But it is what it is and I just have to accept it. I THINK all my email addresses are there but I may have lost some of them too.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 1:32 pm

That's not good.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:57 pm

cbejger@frontier.com is mine if you need it. I try to print up any emails I want saved because of a computer crash and keep them in a folder.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Got it, Connie. Thanks. I think I have yours too Jude. But the emails you sent me years ago with the name of my guide and Mammacita's is gone.

Connie, good idea to print out emails that are important. I'm going to start doing that. One good thing I did was I saved some important emails on my webmail server so I still have those. Anything saved in Thunderbird is gone. So now I know to save important things on the webmail server OR on the 'local' folders i Thunderbird because those are supposedly saved on you computer.

In the meantime they have the wrong name on my email so if you get an email from me and it says it's from' jona (djeppesen@bellsouth) ' you'll know it's legit and its from me. I'll have to go back into Geek Squad after the holidays to see if they can fix the sender name on my emails. sigh.

So what email client do you two use? I always like Thunderbird because I got so little spam but since they screwed up my Thunderbird so bad I'm thinking about using gmail or something else.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:47 am

I think with me it is 2. Directly from frontier but it's also Yahoo. If that makes any sense. So I can go to the frontier website for my account and email or use Yahoo that is connected to Frontier.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 2:52 pm

I am pretty sure you have mine too.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 6:46 pm

Yes, I have both of yours. And I figured out how to fix the 'from' name on my email so I don't have to go into Geek Squad. Yayy!

I understand what your saying Connie. Frontier must be your email client or mail box that you use on your computer but Yahoo is the web mail that sends your mail to Frontier. That;s how my Thunderbird is but when it stopped syncing with Yahoo and the Geek Squad tried to fix it they somehow lost all the folders of saved emails that I had in Thunderbird and they replaced them with the folders I had in Yahoo. Confusing I know. I was mad and upset at first but there's nothing I can do about it. Life goes on. At least I know that everything saved in Yahoo is kept forever in a cloud...or on their servers.
Back to top Go down
Tnbev

Tnbev

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 10:48 pm

Hey, how are y’all doing? I’ve overdone it like an idiot. I decided that I was going to get my tree out and put it up and decorate it all by myself. Well after two whole nights and one night of just putting it together, I’m worn out and sore as hell. Wondering why I did it. But I’m glad because I can at least sit here and look at something pretty and different for a change. I’ll leave it all up until later in January too. lol Deb, was nice to have received your email. I don’t know if you replied or not. I haven’t checked them all. No telling how many I have but most I just hit all and delete. I hope I haven’t deleted one of yours. Just be patient with me and I’ll check and if you’ve sent one I’ll reply to it. I’ve got so much going on mentally and physically. I’ll come back and tell y’all what I found out earlier in the week that has had me so shocked and feeling like I’ve never felt before. Sometimes I think how do we just keep in going but we have to. Husband hasn’t agreed to two offers on our divorce so now I’ve got to search and get all kinds of records for the divorce and answer umtenn questions. I’m so pissed! Having man come clean carpets Tuesday and was supposed to have endoscopy Wednesday but thinking about putting it off due to Covid, I hate to go around the hospital for anything right now! And was supposed to have mediation about settling things on divorce on Thursday but not now. Guess I’ll have to fight it all to just get my part. So all in all, everything else is ok. lol So how is everyone on here doing? Got your trees up? Any shopping done? I’ll order online and give money and gift cards. I can’t go shopping. I read back on a lot of posts off and on and I saw where Sibby talked about her daughter and her not having the best relationship. I wonder if her daughter regrets things now? I’m sure she does! They just don’t understand so many things when they are young either. I was up all night and slept awhile this afternoon but not enough so I’ll go to bed earlier tonight,. I just hope I can sleep. Well I don’t have anything else to tell, my life is t exciting. lol So I’ll check back in a few days. Hope y’all are ok and had a nice Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 7:41 am

I always love seeing a post from you Bev. Yes, I answered your email but you can take your time to answer it. No problem.

I'm sorry your husband is being so difficult in settling the divorce. That's an added stress that you don't need. I hope you have a shark for an attorney. I hate to say it but it but sometimes that;s what you need to get a fair settlement.

I have to run now but will respond more to this post later. In the meantime I hope everyone on here had a good Thanksgiving and that everyone is healthy and happy.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 1:27 pm

Well look who the hell showed up.
I love hearing from you.
Sorry your hubby is being such a hard ass.
I stopped in Safeway while shopping and asked about what can be done about snoring. The lady working there said I needed to speak with the man who would know about that. So I looked at him and said, "Come here, Darlin'." He smiled a big smile and came forward. He did not know what to do either and he asked if I had tried everything. I told him everything except a divorce or a pillow over the face. So, we are back to square one.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Have you tried having Darrell sleep with a couple of pillows to elevate his head? Or tried getting him to sleep on his side instead of on his back?

Rock doesn't snore as bad now that he's lost some weight. Now when he snores I shake him and tell him to roll over. Or I get up anf take my pillow and go into another room!
Back to top Go down
Tnbev

Tnbev

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 6:41 pm

Jude, you’re so darn funny! Well it is tempting! lol I had my carpets cleaned today. Got all the dust stirred up last night when my son came over and vacuumed for me and then all of it today. Well I’ve worked hard this week and so glad that I’ve got some energy now. Got to be on the phone with Medicare supplemental insurance companies about getting a plan. I’ve only got til Monday so got to get my butt in gear. I hate to do those kind of calls etc. but got to be done. Then I’m finishing decorating and then hope the latter part of week just sit back and enjoy looking at my red tree and watch movies. Jude, idk what to do about the snoring thing. I snore horribly loud. Everybody tells me I snore. I had a sleep study done but it didn’t show anything. So I can’t advise on that. My son has to use a C Pap machine every night. I’d hate to have to use one. Well y’all be good. See ya soon! Oh Deb, I hope I didn’t delete your email. I’ll try and remember to check on that. I’ve got a million things going on in my head right now.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 6:49 pm

I so wish we all lived nearby. We would have so much fun.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 6:24 pm

Oh I agree Jude. Not only that but we would be a good support group for each other and we could be there to help out when one of us was down of needed a hand.

TBev so good to see another post from you! Don't worry if you deleted my email. It probably was boring anyway! haha! In it I did tell you what was wrong with Sibby's son...as I understand it...from what Sibby told me...he is on the Autism spectrum but he is high functioning so he can bath, dress, feed himself and basically do everything a normal person can but he has problems relating to others socially and he has extreme anxiety issues as well as some health issues. He can't drive, or socialize well and he can't work. And yes, Sib, did have problems with her daughter but they had figured out how to get along and of course Sibby loved her dearly. Sibby said that her daughter always said she would take care of Matthew if anything happened to Sibby so I am assuming, hoping, that is what is happening. Except for on of her brothers, Sibby's siblings weren't very helpful or nice to Sibby. I sure miss her and still can't beleive she is gone.
Back to top Go down

Busing illegals to sanctuary cities
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3