Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Busing illegals to sanctuary cities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DorisD

DorisD

Busing illegals to sanctuary cities Empty
PostSubject: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Haaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha! I LOVE IT! So all these Liberals who think illegals should be allowed to live here, vote, and go to college free now have their hair on fire when Trump says he's thinking of shipping them to THEIR sanctuary cities! Love watching them try to come up with excuses not to allow that. My favorite excuse: 'it's illegal'. WHAT? It's ok for them to enter our country ILLEGALLY but it's illegal to bus them to sanctuary cities??? Ohhh the irony of it is just too delicious for words. That's the very definition of hypocrisy! hahahahahhaaaahahahaha! Go Trump. I'll drive one of the buses for free.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 10:30 am

I agree. I was surprised to see on our online's paper poll if people agreed to it and the majority said yes it would be okay to ship them to sanctuary cities. Probably because they knew it would be in cities that are the liberals. Bawahaa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Busing illegals to sanctuary cities   Busing illegals to sanctuary cities EmptyToday at 9:10 am

OMG Here is ANOTHER thread that I'm just now seeing!!

Yeah, I think most people in this country would love to see all those illegals sent to Sanctuary cities. I would even chip in to help pay their transportation
Back to top Go down

Busing illegals to sanctuary cities
Page 1 of 1