Ourboard4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ourboard4

Online Preds Rule!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spring has Sprung??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jude

Jude

Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 11:48 pm

We had a nice day here today, too.
The next door neighbor had the workers putting on the new roof at 8:am this morning.
I had to laugh. I talk with my neighbors out of the screened in window from my den and I told them I liked the tiled roof they had before more than the one they are getting now. Paul..neighbor said, we are the only ones who have to look at it, as they can't see it. So it doesn't matter. I just love our neighbors. .
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:15 am

Hahaha! Good neighbors are worth their weight in gold. I'm so glad you like yours.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Ours are real sweethearts.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 pm

Not sure if I already posted about this so apologize if I have..

So someone stole Mammacita's Trump yard sign. Neighbors around her with Biden signs still have their signs, of course. I got so mad that I went out and bought Mom two LARGE Trump banners and today I went over and put them up on her front door. (By the way those banners are available on Amazon for 9.99 with one day free shipping for Prime Members).

I also put a big sign in her yard that says:

HOW DOES IT FEEL STEALING FROM A 90 YEAR OLD????
RETURN THE SIGN!!

Well within an hour mom's doorbell rang and when she answered there was a neighbor standing there who said he got so 'gdamn' mad when he read the sign I put in her yard that he went out and bought her another Trump yard sign!! What a nice guy!! He put the sign in her yard for her and told her to leave the sign up that I had made asking how it felt to steal from a 90 yr old. I hope it shames her Dem neighbors. THEY are the ones who should buy her a new flag because she has been so damn good to everyone of them. Making them cakes and cookies and doing all kinds of favors for them. She doesn't even know the guy who replaced her flag. He lives somewhere in her neighborhood but not on her street. He's a big Trump fan too.

She was so upset when she realized her sign was stolen. That sign was her pride and joy and when it was stolen she started to cry. Jon and I got so damn mad we went right home and I ordered her the banners.

Im still waiting for my Trump flag to arrive. If it doesn't get here in the next day or two I', going to order those banners for myself.
I just wish mom had thought to ask him where he got the sign cuz I'd like to buy one but can't find where they're sold locally.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 2:46 pm

Update to post above:

Mom just got another knock at her door and this time it was a Trump canvasser who said he'd read my sign and he was so proud of Mom for putting up the banners. He was glad someone gave her another sign. He said they're having a hard time all over with Trump signs being stolen.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2020 4:52 pm

Update 2:

Trump canvasser came back to Mom's and took pictures of her and him together and then had her stand next to the sign I made while holding a Trump sign. He said it may be in the news.

He also gave her a sign for me.Woo Hoo!I'm going to order my banners right now. Can't wait for the flag to arrive. Besides they might steal my banners (although if they do they'll get caught on our door bell camera.) so then I'll have the flag as back up.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 4:24 pm

Bless her heart. ____Mammacita love you.))))
We have three Trump flags and of course our regular flag.
Too bad you couldn't get a sign that when touched it shocks the hell out of the one trying to steal it. But then when it came time to remove it, it would shock you.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 5:47 pm

Hahaha! Love your idea Jude. I actually thought of something like that too.

We put our American flag out everyday too. So we'll have that along with all our Trump stuff. Next I'm going to order a thin blue line flag to support the police. We already have blue lightbulbs in our outdoor lights to show our support for them but I want a flag too.
Back to top Go down
Jude

Jude

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 1:41 pm

Oh I love that idea.
I am going to talk with Darrell and see what he thinks.
Almost time for the ghosts and goblins to come out.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2020 8:33 am

Yeah, Halloween is almost here. Makes me think about how Sibby always took Matthew to haunted houses. Wonder how he and Siana are doing? I sent her an email and told her I hoped she would stay in touch with us every once in a while to let us know how they're doing but I don't really expect her to. Those two have a lot to deal with and I don't think we're high on their priority list. Understandable. Have any of you heard anything on FB ?

We're not even going to get any candy to give out this year. Not many kids in our neighborhood and besides I think there will be few trick or treaters due to China virus.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm

We now have big Trump banners covering our front door, an American flag, a big Trump flag, blue lights in our front door lights to support the police and today I'm picking up a Trump yard sign. We wear masks with red,white and blue flags. We also have red masks to show our support for Trump. I wish I could find a MAGA mask. I also wear a red,white and blue scarf with flags and stars on it when we go out. That's what I wore when we voted. I am not going to be cowered into hiding my support of Trump.By the way, yesterday someone from the Trump campaign was out taking pic's of our house too!

UPDATE #3:

Mom just now called to tell me that her doorbell rang a few minutes ago and it was a man who had driven from New Jersey to help Trump supporters who've had signs stolen, etc. and he saw the sign I'd made so he wanted Mom to know he was going to buy her another Trump yard sign to replace the stolen one. While they were talking a man pulled up wearing a Trump hat and he got out of his car carrying a big Trump yard sign for Mom. He said he lived around the corner from Mom and he'd seen my sign and it made him angry so he got her a big Trump yard sign! Woohoo! Now she has THREE Trump yard signs along with the door banners. Haha! Stealing her one little yard sign has now resulted into multiple Trump signs and big banners. (Interesting to note that only ONE of her Dem neighbors reached out to tell her they were sorry about her sign being stolen. That says it all about the kind of people Dems are, IMO.)

Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: Spring has Sprung??   Spring has Sprung?? - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:35 pm

Not surprised with the sign stealing. My parent's neighbor had the same thing happen to him, but they also smashed his mailbox. He still put another banner up. At least one Democrat neighbor said they were sorry. That to me makes a big difference. That they can still have different views but still be good neighbors.

I have thought about Matthew and not going to any haunted houses this year. I do hope they are doing okay. They haven't deleted Sibby's FB page. Probably will keep it a memorial page.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com

Spring has Sprung??
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4