Share | 

New member(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: New member(s)   Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:55 pm

I sent a link to Teri to join. She has seen the link but hasn't come on here. I actually don't know what she can see if I don't approve her. LOL.

I see it's been pretty quiet in here. I don't know if anybody else wants to join. I don't know about Jackie or Tasha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.ourboard4.com
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: New member(s)   Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:39 pm

Well I hope Teri joins! I doubt JL or Tasha would ever come here but I would welcome them. The only thing is we'll have to delete all the political talk because I'm pretty sure Tasha is a Dem and she might be offended by some posts on here.

By the way, if I'm offending anyone on here with my political opinions I will stop posting them. I know Jude agrees with me but Connie and Sibs, you two may not.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: New member(s)   Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:05 am

I have seen where she has joined but no posts yet.
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: New member(s)   Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 am

Also kept forgetting to mention that I could not keep the free version of the forum. Found out they want you to try it or give it to you for a year free. So we have the next version up. Do not worry about the money. It was honestly not that much to upgrade. I just did not want to let you ladies not know about it.

They may offer it again for free but in actuality we have a bit more storage and price includes the ssl certificate and domain name which we paid separately last year.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: New member(s)   Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:24 am

Not fair! Tell us how much more we owe you Connie!
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: New member(s)   Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:32 am

Okay, I just sent you a copy..although it didn't come out very good...of the new page I get when I click on the OB link. Once I sign in it's the same as it always was.

One thing I discovered though is there was a thread I'd never seen before (about Stephen King) that somehow gotten hidden. So now I know to look more carefully for threads I might be missing.

I think it probably changed when you upgraded from the free version of the forum. I'll bet that's why it looks different.

Connie, you need to tell us how much extra we owe you for the forum. No fair that you should have to pay it on your own!
Back to top Go down
Connie
Admin
Connie

PostSubject: Re: New member(s)   Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm

I got your email and you know my reply. Very Happy It really was not a big difference. It wouldn't allow me to click on the free forum and when I did some checking on the FAQ's site I found where they sometimes give the free site to newbies and once in awhile a steady forum.

I wonder how I made the Stephen King thread hidden. I can change that.
Back to top Go down
DorisD

DorisD

PostSubject: Re: New member(s)   Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:19 pm

No, I don't think you made the King thread hidden. I think I just didn't see it!

If the extra cost is more than a few dollars you should let us chip in!
Back to top Go down

New member(s)
Page 1 of 1